Chapter 1- Imagine

Kayla's POV

Imagine being the forgotten child. Imagine being known as the rebellious child of the family. Imagine being known as the most annoying. But you can't imagine something that is already true because there is nothing to imagine if it's reality.

Well this is my reality...

I live in the suburbs of Colorado. I live with my four brothers, Dad and Step-Mom. Make sure to put emphasis on the step part. Then we have my older sister who travels alot.

My Dad got remarried seven years ago to Louise. Her and I just never clicked like all my other siblings. Maybe it was just because I never made the effort to. Or she could never replace my real Mom. They then had Bobby together my younger brother also known as the devil in disguise.

My sister, Tara went off to go study abroad. Then she went traveling around the world. She comes home sometimes but mostly on holidays. All she does boast about how great her life is.

Which means when Tara isn't home, Gavin is in charge, the second oldest. He is college studing to be an English teacher. He is the golden boy in the house. Well to the adults he is. But to us he is just another partyier and especially a pain in the ass.

Then we have Ethan. One word... asshole. He is the most annoying person ever. He is a senior in high school and very popular among the crowd. Only because he plays basketball. Him and Bobby are two peas in a pod let me tell you that and it's not in a good way etheir.

Then you have Harvey. He is the most chilled out of us all. He doesn't like getting involved in any of the drama. He likes to keep to himself. Me and him personally don't get along. Wait! Who am I kidding? I don't get along with anyone in this family...

Then you have me. Kayla or as it saids on my birth cert. Makayla. Apparently I'm the most annoying, bitchist, stuck up person in this family. But I mean it takes one to know one. Am I right?

Well really if anyone actually got to know me I'm the most loyal, kindest person and artistic person you will ever meet. But no one does...In school I hide in the shadows. Anything I do for the school I make sure it anonymous. Why? I actually don't know. Maybe its because I stopped trying to impress everyone?

Our house is like any other suburban houses in Colorado. Just your typical family home. I share a room with Tara but since she is never around. I basically have my own room. You can tell which side is hers and which is mine.

Our room is split in half, my side of the room is a lilac shade. While hers is a light green. We both have double beds but they are pushed up against the wall so you can only get in one side. My wall is filled with all posters of street art. While hers is filled with photos of her and her friends. She has a make up vanity where as I just have a mirror and a make up bag. I'll just sit on the floor it's much easier.

We are just two different people.

Gavin shares a room with Ethan and Harvey. Why have three of them in one room? Who knows? Then the devil himself..I mean Bobby has his own room. Which he probably does his witch craft in there for all I know.

"KAYLA!"

"KAYLA!"

"I'M COMING!" I took out my earphones shoving them under my pillow. I was being called down for dinner. It was currently Saturday afternoon. I had nothing better to do then just sit on my bed and listen to music.