『Mr. Good kisser』

『Mr. Good kisser』

I gently cupped her face leaning closer to her lips a slight smirked formed on my lips sensing how nervous you are.

❝I love you.❛❜You smiled before kissing you softly, sucking your lips, as expected you don't know how to kiss.

❝CUT!!❛❜I stopped the kiss when the director shouted, you pouted.

❝Trish I understand na you're only 16 and you don't know how to kiss but--- 15 takes!❛❜

I patted your back when the director was done scolding you.

❝Senpai can you teach me how to kiss?❛❜I bit my lower lip while staring at you, I want to laugh really hard.

❝Okay, go to my room at 10 pm be careful so that no one will notice you.❛❜She's really innocent but she's damn hot for her age.

You jumped gladly and kissed my cheeks before leaving, I sighed.

❝You're in trouble ivan.❛❜I murmured to myself before going to my own room to rest

Currently we are taping at a scene in a resort here in tagaytay.

After a long bath I got out of the bathroom only wearing my black jeans my hair is still dripping wet.

I was wiping my hair with a small towel i got startled when I saw trish on my couch wearing a cotton shorts and a white sando.

She gulped when she saw me I didn't mind wearing a shirt I sat beside you, putting the towel on my shoulder.

❝No one notice?❛❜I turned on the TV to divert my attention from your red and soft looking lips, makes me wanna bite it.

❝N-no one senpai.❛❜You smiled shyly.

❝Then lets start.❛❜I opened the candy I prepared a while ago, I bit my lower lip while putting the candy on her mouth.

She sucked the candy, I leaned closer getting myself comfortable.

❝Lets chase the candy using our tongue, ready?❛❜I smiled when she nodded.

I leaned closer brushing my lips on her lips before kissing her softly, we tongue fight chasing the candy, I sucked her lower lip, she sucked mine too.

I smirked in between the kiss she's learnin faster than i thought.

I put my hands around her tiny waist and pulled her closer to me, I gently caressed her back, deepening the kiss.

We both gasped for air you stared at me you're blushing and I bet my face is red all over, even my neck and ears.

Suddenly you pulled me and kissed me hungrily I was surprise for a second before guiding you.

I tried to stop my hands from touching your breast instead I squeeze your legs tightly.

I finished the kissing session before i can't control myself and kissed your forehead before pulling you to stand up.

❝Good night my innocent princess.❛❜I smiled before slightly pushing you out.

【Bear with the errors】