My number one fan

“My number one fan”

My smile widened as I opened my arms when I saw karuma running towards my direction.

She jumped and wraps her arms around my neck for a tight hug.

❝I miss you love!❞I hugged her waist before kissing her lips.

❝I miss you more ❞We shared another long kiss.

**********************

It was always like that, when I come home from a tour she will wait for me to come home and will hug me tightly not wanting to let me go again.

She's the most understanding woman I've ever met in my life, I was confident she will never get tired of me.

***********************

❝Happy 3rd year love, I'm sorry I'm not with you right now to celebrate... I promise I'll make it up to you.❞I heard her sigh.

❝Okay love, I understand I love yo---❞The director called my name.

❝Bye love got to go.❞I hang up.

It happened over and over again, Missed birthdays, Missed anniversaries etc..

❝Sorry love I'll make it up to you I promise..❞She sighed.

❝I'm tired Ivan..❞she hang up.

**********************

I texted her that I'm coming home since she wasn't answering my calls.

I was excited when the plane landed, I was smiling the whole time but my smile faded when no karuma running towards me, no smiling karuma.

I tried calling her again, out of coverage.

❝She's just upset Ivan.❞I kept on telling myself as I drove to her house.

My heartbeat was so fast like I was running in a marathon, I saw karuma holding a baby, the guy beside her was playing with the baby's hands.

I can feel my heart tightened, her smile fades when she saw me.

❝Ivan?❞The guy was now holding the baby and walked back to the house.

❝Hi.❞At last I found my voice.

❝You're back, wow..❞She walks towards me, I tried no to pull her in a tight hug.

I bit my lower lip to stop them from trembling.

❝Yeah.. I texted you... So are you happy?❞My voice was trembling.

❝I'm sorry for all the fucking bad things I did to you.. For not making you my priority... I've realized you make my life complete.. If i could just.. If I could bring back the time..❞My tears fell.

❝Iva—❞I kissed her forehead.

❝I love you so much... Be happy.❞I turned around to leave but I stopped when I head her laugh.

❝What's so funny karuma.❞My eyebrow creases.

❝Okat okay sorry love it's just tha--❞I pulled her closer.

❝You called me.. Love..❞She smiled and wrapped her arms around my neck.

❝I love you.. That was my brother they came to visit me.❞The pain in my chest vanished in just a second.

I hugged her tightly.

❝I will never gonna leave you again love...I'm quitting.. We will build our own home have our own children..❞I kissed her softly on the lips.

—Written by Ivan matsunaga

Bear with the errors