Forbidden

“Forbidden”

The saddest love story you know.. Falling in love with your bestfriend, falling in love with the wrong person... And many more.

But the saddest? Is when you fell badly in love with your sister.

“Welcome back son!”My mom and dad gave me a hug, my brothers and the guest welcomed me.

“Sa wakas after 8 years bumalik ka rin.”I smiled at my mom.

“Sorry I'm late.”I gulped as I turned my gaze at her.

“Welcome back.”I was stunned for a moment, in front of me is the girl I've been dreaming to have.

“Salamat.”I said coldly before ignoring her again, I turned my attention to the girls at the party.

We both made a mistakes a few years ago, we both fell in love with each other we dated like we aren't related but Forbidden happiness like that comes with a great price.

Our parents found out and banned me from seeing her, it hurst but I know all of it is wrong.

And just like that, I ignored her presence I turned my attention to every girl I could date.

“Why are you ignoring me?”I was about to walk out when she grabbed my arms.

“Ash.. konting pagtitimpi nalang ang meron ako just please... Please..”She let my hands go.

“May iba ka na bang mahal sa Canada?”I sighed heavily before facing her.

“Ano sa tingin mo? My love for you is too deep I can't manage to get up when I fell.”She cried.

“Don't cry, ito ang may gusto nito ash ilalayo na sana kita non...”

“I'm just doing the right thing ivan..”

“Right thing my ass, that f**king right thing ruined my heart and my entire system ash.”I looked at her painfully.

“Ash, you already knew na hindi ako tunay na matsunaga...”She sobbed.

“Pero sa mata ng lahat magkapatid tayo ivan.”

“I know, kaya nga aalis na ulit ako diba?”I grabbed the plane ticket on the table.

“I'm leaving and I'm not coming back again ash, this time I'm not coming back.”I started walking away from her.

I was about to open the door when she hugged me from behind.

“Mahal kita..”I bit my lower lip before facing her, I cupped her face.

“Mahal din kita..sumama ka na sakin.”Before she could answer someone punched him.

“Dad!”I wiped the the blood on my lips as I turned my gaze towards my father.

“Nakakadiri kayo! Akala ko ba naging matuwid ka na simula ng pinaalis na kita!”I chuckled.

“You knew na hindi kami magkapatid dad, I'm not your son!”I stood up, My brothers stopped me and dad when he was about to punch me again.

“Bro tama na umalis ka na.”

“I'm not leaving without her.”I tried to grab her hands but she stepped away from me.

“Again? Second choice na naman ako ash? Kailan ba mangyayari na ako naman yung pipiliin mo ash? Sabihin mo para naman hindi ako umasa.”I couldn't stop my tears.

“I—I'm sorry..”I heaved a sigh before grabbing my bag.

Without any word I left the house, With a broken heart I left her because I know she wouldn't run away with me.

“Ivan!”I stopped.

“Ash comeback here!”I was stupefy when she came running towards me.

“I chose you, I chose happiness.”I hugged her tightly while crying, we were both crying and chuckling at the same time.

“Bro.. go be happy.”

“Take care of ash for us, kami na bahala kay daddy.”

We both smiled as we walk away from that house, from our old life. With happiness and love in our heart we are ready to face our future. Because we chose happiness.

*bear with the errors*