Blue eyed monster

Blue eyed monster"

He screamed in pain, Ivan can feel his bones breaking as he transforms into his wolf form. His hunger is unbearable, his fangs starts to grow and his eyes turned blue.

It's always like this, it's his burden to carrry. After a few hours of agony he stood up, sweat was dripping all over his body. He turned back into his human form except his eyes and his sharp fangs.

His phone rang. "We found her."He smirked before ending the call.

.

.

.

.

Themarie heard footsteps from behind, someone is following her. She roamed her eyes around, not a single soul and it was dark.

She felt nervous when the footsteps came closer to her. "Who are you."She stopped walking.

She turns around but someone pressed her against the wall. "Hi."She froze.

"I—Ivan.."She wants to cry for help but she can't see anyone around.

"Long time no see, my love?"He lifted her chin before brushing his lips against her lips.

"W—What do you want from me?"She tried not to sound scared but she feel her legs trembling.

"I want what's mine, i want your body."He caressed her waits. "Do you really think I'll let you go again?"She yelped in surprise when he carried her bridal style.

In a flash he brought her to his room and tossed her on the bed, before she could get up Ivan hovered on top of her.

"What are you doing."She slapped his hand when he was about to touch her breast.

He rolled his eyes in annoyance. "Seriously, we're not highschool students anymore."

"I'm going home don't bother me anymore."She pushed him before getting up.

"It's not my fault i became a monster you know."She stopped but didn't turn around to face him, she can feel the pain and the sadness in his voice.

"You left me after you saw me transforming into a monster, that's the worst night of my life."He chuckled softly. "I lost you and i became like this."She gripped the doorknob.

"I was questioning myself if is it my fault our relationship got ruined, i tried hating you but i can't."She turned to face him, he's sitting on the edge of the bed while staring blankly at the floor.

"I love you so much it hurts right here"He caressed his chest. "Them, I'm sorry i became like this just please come back to me."She gulped when she saw tears on the floor.

"I—Ivan.."She kneeled in front of him before wiping his tears and cupping his face.

"I'm sorry."She started sobbing while staring at him. "I was just so afraid that time, I'm sorry i left you."he smiled before kissing her forehead.

"I love you so much, stay with me no matter how hard the situation is."She smiled and nodded.

"I love you too."They hugged each other while she's still kneeling on the floor.

"I like our position."He whispered huskily in her ears.

"Why."Her forehead creases.

"It's a good position while giving me a hand job—Ouch f*ck!"She stood up after hitting him with her bag.

"Still a pervert huh."He chuckled before hugging her waist.

—Bear with the errors
—Night Howlers