Chance

"Chances"
-IvanMatsunaga

Y/N entered the club with fear in her heart, she was afraid to see him cheating on her again. She's tired, tired of forgiving him everytime he cheats on her.

Her heart almost dropped when she saw Ivan holding a girl while standing on the corner of the bar, he was caressing the girl's cheek before kissing her on the lips.

When he saw her Ivan's forehead creases before coming towards her direction, Y/N ran towards the door. She needed to get away, as far as her feet could take her.

"Y/N! Wait." Ivan pulled her.

She pushed him, "We're done." Y/N wants to laugh, 'We're done' she can't remember how many times she said that throughout their relationship.

"I'm sorry. I promise, just give me another chance." He pleaded.

Everytime he cheats, Ivan would just say that word 'I'm sorry' and 'I promise'. But the next week he'll be with another girl.

Y/N smiled painfully, she remembered what her friends said. Their relationship is toxic, he cheats she forgives and the cycle goes on and on.

"No, I love you but I need to love myself first." she left him.

Ivan tried pursuing Y/N, like he always does when he cheats on her. But this time, he felt it was different. She ignored him.

She was happy with her friends, leaving him in distress. She goes out with her friends, dance at every guy she mets at the club. But Ivan can only get angry inside.

"Hey, I heard you and Y/N broke up." one of his fling sat besides him, she wrapped his arms around his waist.

"Go away, please." he said in serious tone.

"You look hurt, why settle for one innocent girl who can't even satisfy your needs?" she chuckled. "When you can have me, we've been hiding our affair when you were with Y/N, but right now we are free."

That hit him, Ivan removed her hands away from him before going where Y/N is. She saw her sitting on the bench with her friends.

She was smiling freely, then he remembered ever since she made Y/N his girl, he can't remember the last time she smiled happily like that.

He remembered his broken promises, he remembered the feeling he always felt when he's with Y/N. He was genuinely happy and carefree.

Ivan turned his back, his tears started falling. He was walking and walking until he reached the park where he confessed his love to her.

He remembered the reason why he courted her, he held the first gift Y/N gave him. He was happy when he was with another girl but it was different when he was with Y/N.

He covered his face with his palm, he cried his heart out. He remembered everything he'd done to Y/N.

He stopped crying when he felt a hand on his shoulder, he look up and saw Y/N.

"I remembered every promises you made when I said yes to you, you promised to take care of me, to not make me cry, and to love me." she smiled at him before wiping his cheeks.

Ivan bit his lower lip to stop himself from crying, he just stared at his lovely face. The face of the girl he only loved.

"You broke every promises, except loving me."

"I know in your heart that you loved me, you're just confused. I know from the start that you played with girls heart, you change girls almost everyday."

"But you always remember my birthday, you always surprise me with gifts. You've never done anything like that to any other girl."

"But I just want you to learn your lesson." Y/N held his hands. "Do you want to lose me forever?"

Ivan slowly shoke his head, he hugged her tightly. Y/N smiled and returned the hug.

Written by IvanMatsunaga
Bear with the errors