Siblings

I smiled when i saw my little sister running towards me, I catched her when she jumped to me.

❝Kuya! What are you doing in my school?❞She said after kissing my cheeks.

❝I'm with sasha.❞She frowned.

❝Psh. Your girlfriend?❞I smiled and nodded.

❝We have something to tell you.❞She pouted cutely, İ pinched her cheeks before leading her to my car.

❝Hi leigh!❞Sasha greeted my sister but she ignored her.

Leigh had always been like this towards sasha, I know she's jealous ever since our parents died, i became her father and She's my only sister.

❝Don't mind her.❞I whispered to sasha, she responded with a weak smile.

I opened the door for the both of them sasha was in the front, i saw leigh frowned.

I brought them to a seafood restaurant, Leigh was silent the whole time, I ordered some foods.

❝How's school leigh?❞She stared at me.

❝Its okay.❞We started eating, I noticed leigh did not eat her food.

❝Leigh we have something to tell you.. Sasha and I... We're going to get married next month.❞She lifted her head to look at me and I got startled when she stood up and ran.

❝Leigh!❞I ran after her my heart almost stopped beating when a car almost hit my sister.

I immediately pulled her into a hug before i hit the floor, I examined her it there's wounds or any bleeding.

❝What the hell were you thinking! You almost got hit by a car!❞She started sobbing.

❝You don't even care if i die! Ever since you had Sasha you forgot about me!❞

❝You're my sister! Of course I care!❞

❝You don't! You asked about school? You didn't remember i told you i failed and i need a parent to come to school! You did not come!❞I was speechless.

❝You forgot I'm allergic to seafoods! You always forget about my birthday.❞My tears fell before hugging my sister tight.

I was crying silently, Now I realized how stupid i am.

❝You're going to have your own family while I'm all alone.❞

❝Shhh shhh i won't leave you...❞I caressed her hair before kissing her forehead.

After minutes of crying she fell asleep i carried her to my car, sasha was there.

❝Your hands are bleeding.❞I sighed before putting leigh on the front seat.e

❝I'm fine, by the way can we cancel the wedding? I want to take care of her.❞

❝I can always wait.❞I kissed her forehead.

The next day i was busy preparing leigh her breakfast, She was startled when she saw me.

❝Kuya! Its you!❞She poked my cheeks, I smiled.

❝Is this a farewell breakfast.❞I hugged her.

❝No, i won't leave my sister.❞She smiled and hugged me back.

*bear with the errors*