Try

"See you after school." Jiung says as he continues to chew his gum. Intak rolling his eyes besides the boy.

Another detention slip. Intak was surprised that he wasn't suspended or expelled.

Jiung shoving the slip into his pocket. Not caring as it gets crumpled up. And wincing a bit as he gets a small paper cut.

The cut slightly bleeding a bit. He sucks on the cut. The iron taste slightly mixing in with the watermelon flavor.

"Gross." Intak groans in disgust.

"What? Do you want to do it?" Jiung asks as he shoves the finger close to Intak.

"Eww hell no!" Intak exclaims and pushes it away.

Jiung laughing, the sound being blocked as the bell rings for lunch.
——
"Another detention?" Keeho asks.

"Disappointed but not surprised." Theo comments.

"Got any gum hyung?" Jongseob asks.

"I want one too!" Soul adds.

"To answer all your questions, yes. Ignoring your comment. You know I always do, here. And here." Jiung says and then hands two sticks of gum to the youngest.

"I'm not waiting for you." Intak spoke as his friend sat down next to him.

"Say sike." Jiung laughs out. But his eyes said otherwise.

"I rather not." Intak chuckles out as he tilts his head and looks at Jiung.

"Sike." Soul says as he watches his hyungs talk.

"Soul said it for you. So I'll see you after detention." Jiung says with a smile.
——
Intak shivers as he softly swings on the swing. The weather getting a bit more chilly as the summer days were ending.

He was once again waiting for his friend. The time seeming to pass by quicker then before.

And he was glad. Because he wanted to get home and in the warmth and comfort of his blankets.

Lost in thought, he didn't hear or see Jiung coming and sitting on the swing next to him.

"Can I stay the night again?" Jiung asks.

Intak nodding. His parents wouldn't mind. They cared for Jiung like their own.

"Great, we'll stop by my place after." Jiung says as he stands up and on the swing. Hands becoming white as he clenches hard on the metal chains.

Intak looking up and watching him. His friend blowing the pink watermelon gum. Eyes looking up ahead and swinging himself slowly.

He must have been staring for too long because Jiung stared back at him.

"Would you like to try?" Jiung asks as he climbs down and sits on the swing again.

"That gum? No way."

"Why not? You might like it." Jiung says and leans a bit closer to Intak.

Their faces close. Intaks heart beating and face heating up.

Jiung holds his face in his hands. Feeling the heat from the others cheek and onto the palm of his hands.

"Try it." Jiung says as he pulls out a new unwrapped gum out of thin air.

Intak shakes his head.

"No."

"Half?" Jiung offers, placing one end between his lips.

He wants to lady and the tramp a piece of gum?!

Intak furrows his brows and eyes widen as Jiung leans in a bit too close with the gum between his lips.

His hands cold on his warm cheeks. Eyes focused on Intaks soft pretty lips.

Head tilting and slowly and slowly, getting closer and closer.

"Let's go home!" Intak exclaims as he pushes Jiung away and getting up from the swing.

He can hear Jiung give a slight sigh.

"Yeah,, let's." Jiung softly says. He sounded upset.

Intak wonders why.