Confess,,,?

"Wait up!" Theo yells at the two younger boys of the group as they run to the swing sets.

All 6 boys were at the park. Enjoying the second day of the new year before they returned to school.

"Ugh I'm too old for them." Theo says as he returns to the other 4. The Maknaes of the group laughing and chatting as they swing.

"Or old in general." Keeho comments. Theo glaring at his boyfriend.

"It's okay hyung, I got them." Jiung says and rushes to them. But just joining the two on the swings.

The other 3 boys sitting on a bench not far from them.

"So, Intak." Keeho starts.

The boy looking at the blue head.

"When are you going to make your move on Jiung?" He states.

"I'm sorry, what?!" He exclaims.

Theo shushing them as he was in the middle of the two.

"You heard me. Jiung likes you too." Keeho says casually.

Intak scoffs. No, he didn't. Keeho was probably saying that so Intak can say and do something.

"It's true! Look, he texted me on New Year's Eve." Keeho quickly pulls out his phone and shows the two boys the messages.

" Keeho quickly pulls out his phone and shows the two boys the messages

Intaks heart beating as he reads every message

Intaks heart beating as he reads every message. So Jiung did like him back.

"You got your proof. So what are you going to do?" Keeho says as he takes his phone back.

Theo looking at Intak. The boy looking down at his hands.

The very ones that love to hold Jiungs hand. Whether they're going home after his detention. Or when they were laying in bed and talking about nonsense.

"Confess, I guess?" Intak says more like a question.

"Jeez, don't sound too confident." Keeho remarks as he rolls his eyes.

Theo hitting the other. "At least he's going to do it. Just nervous."

Intak nods at Theos words. He was nervous that he was going to do it.

"Is he staying with you again?" Theo ask softly.

Intak nods.

"Hey guys! Come play with us!" Jongseob yells out as he and the others were playing tag.

"Coming!" Keeho shouts before looking back at Intak.

"Don't be scared. You know how he feels. So just go for it."

Intak nods. Words not forming in his mind.

They get up and run to the others. Running around and playing tag.

But even though Intak looked relaxed and calm. He was freaking out on the inside.