6

Today was Felix's first tutor session and well he was extremly nervous for it.

What if he got totally embarrassed and messed up everything? What if Chan thought he was so dumb he didn't want to tutor him anymore?

It was early morning, Felix woke up late so he had to carry his breakfast to school. Which was just a bread roll, he sucked at getting breakfast ok!

As Felix was walking along the way to school he heard heavy footsteps. He turned round, expecting to see Haru but no.

It was another boy, he had bright blue hair and braces. Also apart of the one side of his hair was pulled into a pony tail by little white ribbon.

He seemed really cute

"You're Felix?"

"Yeah I am" Felix smiled

"Oh hi, jeongin it's a pleasure getting to speak with you" jeongin, felix now knew him as, smiled, holding his hand out.

Felix was beggining to notice how tiny his hands were compared with everyone else's.

"Hello, it's great to meet you too" on a closer look Felix could see little cute pins stuck to jeongins shirt collar.

"Have you had breakfast?" He asked bringing his backpack around. It was a little bear...is everything this guy owns cute?

"Ah well I had bread"

"Just bread!" He rummaged in his bag and pulled out a bento box "this was going to be for my friend but he is ill today so if you'd like...innie has some breakfast for you?"

"If you don't mind?" Felix grestfully took the box and chopsticks he was handed. Wait does he speak in third person...cuuuutteee"Thank you"

The two continued to walk together, jeongin seemed to be quite the chatter box actually. He always started one topic and ended up getting distracted and moving onto the next.

Before he knew it, they were already at the school gates

"FELIX!"

"Hey Haru!" Felix waved quickly turning to jeongin "I'll be going now, thank you so much for this, you're such a life saver"

"I-its no problem, innie didnt mind" jeongins cheeks went a little pink

Felix greatfully gave back the bento box, a wide smile on his face.

After a little wave he skipped off to walk into school

...

Felix was already tired, it was the end of the week. He spent most of yesterday cleaning all the bathrooms coming home late.

Maybe he should cancel on the tutoring...No! He can't do that.

He needs to survive in this school, there's only a little bit left.

He was sat with haru at lunch, eating when he got a text

Private message: Chan

Chan
Hey Felix
Let's meet in the council room

Sorry I forgot to tell you

Felix
Ok :3
And that's totally fine
I would have gone there anyway

Chan
Alright, see you there

Felix
Bye :)

Chan
See you soon

"Who's that?"

"Oh chan" Felix put his phone away, turning back to his food

"You know he's mega rich right?"

"Huh?"

"Yeah, he's a nice guy who's got a lotta money"

"Oh that's very cool" Felix nodded stuffing his face with noodles.

"Yeah, I think someone told me he's a musicion"

"Oh really? I'd love to hear it"

"I'm surprised you didn't know that"

Thinking back, Felix did remember seeing a guitar in the corner of the presidents office. He didn't pay too much mind to it at the time though.

"I did see he had a guitar"

"Exactly, you should check out his music"

"I'll try if I can"

"Hmm-" the bell rang signalling for them to go to their last class.

...

Felix was a little nervous, now it was so close to the actual time he was starting to fidget.

He was pretty certain people around him were getting mad at him.

However he couldn't care at that moment, he was too stressed.

Secretly he was a little happier Chan was his first. Only because he gave him a homey kind of vibe. Like someone who he could easily talk to for hours.

May be he was over reacting.

Anyway, it was the last five minutes and Felix was just waiting to leave.

He'd finished all his class work as best as he could because he did not want to make Chan wait. That would not be a great first impression.