25

Not proof read...

"We'll see you later Felix!" Jisung and Chan both waved, joining the rest of the group. Apparently they all had some student council duties to go to, and since Felix wasn't officially apart of it yet he couldn't go.

So instead Felix decided he was going to finish a quick project on the computer in the presidents office. Then he would go home.

Felix spent an hour or so working, well it was a little difficult since chan had so many cute post it notes to look at. One had a little worm thing and another a wolf. Things obviously drawn by the man.

He noticed it was already getting close to half 5, and he should probably think about going home soon.

Grabbing his bag, Felix skipped out of the council room and narrowly avoided tripping down the stairs. He went out to the front entrance, totally prepared to run straight out of school and...

The door was locked, thats probably his fault for working for so long!

"Urghhh." Felix groaned, now he'd have to go to the back entrance which was totally out of the way of the train station. Its not likely there's going to be many people left in the building who he can get some sort of key off.

Making the long trip to the back of the school Felix exitted the building. As he made his way to the back gate something caught the corner of his eye.

In the fading autumn evening (is it autumn idk if I specified a season lol) he could just make out a slightly slumped figure against one of the school walls.

At first Felix thought it was someone just simply sitting around, but their posture was far too relaxed for them to be awake. He prayed they were only sleeping.

Sucking in a quiet breath Felix quietly made his way over, the closer he got the clearer he could see.

Changbin.

Felix gasped quietly at the sight of him. His face bloody and bruised, sat with his head titled in a way a harsh head wound was obvious.

Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit.

This could NOT be good.

How long has changbin been out here? Students go home through this gate often why did no one help?

Well actually that wasn't really a question...Felix knew why.

Despite being the meek, foreign scholar kid in a prestigious school Felix wasn't totally detached from gossip. People were intimidated by Changbin, he was intelligent but also tough. He didn't have a posse like your stereotypical bully but he wasn't afraid to fight out numbered.

To see him like this...was odd, something other students probably revealed in getting to witness. The strongest guy knocked down a peg.

Although Felix wondered if they saw the severity of changbins injuries, would they want to help at all?

Felix had already begun to call an ambulance, this wasn't something he knew how to deal with. Carefully he took out a pack of tissues and tried to wipe the blood off of changbins face.

He needed something to do with his hands while he waited.

...

Felix sat tapping his foot outside of Changbins room. Apparently he was being checked over.

Suddenly, a nurse came up to him.

"Is he ok?! Can I see him!" Felix jumped up, regrettably forgetting he had his back on his lap.

"Actually-"

The bag slapped harshly onto the floor spilling all its contents: The milk carten he didn't have a chance to drink, multiple pens, a few sweets from Jeongin, and multiple other things.

"Oh!" The nurse jumped, bending down to help Felix pick up all the stuff that fell onto the floor.

"Sorry about that," Felix mumbled when everything was safely back into his bag. "What were you saying, I apologize for my clumsiness."

"I was going to say," the man coughed, looking regretful, "we only allow family and spouses to visit the patients."

Felix blanched, he really wanted to check and see if changbin was ok but...he wasn't-

"I-im his boyfriend"

I'm so sorry for such a delay in this chapter, I really struggled with it icl but its finally done.

Changlix shippers finally got the content they deserved...26 chapters in hahahahha

Anyway, its time for another voteee:

1) 😴

2) 😢

Hehehehehe