30

Not proof read...

Felix stumbled into his room still completely red in the face.

He.had.been.kissed.

Twice!!! (💃🕺💃🕺💃)

How could this have happened??? Was he so oblivious? He had no idea either of them like him like that!

Although it was surprising, Felix can't say he didn't hate it...

Yeah he would have preferred some warning, or them to ask.

However, Felix's biggest worry is that this might change how things are between the student council. Hyunjin is right, he can't let anyone know.

If he wants everyone to stay friends.

Wait a minute.

Hyunjin and minho don't want him to choose...right? Felix isn't even sure if he's ready for a relationship!

This is too much.

All Felix needed was a fucking maths turor and he's ended up with this! Sure they're all still helping him when they can but this situation feels like it will get messy.

Blatantly, this was the moment his brain finally had to catch up with him.

He got on the train with fucking red paint on him. What if people thought he was a serial killer!

This look on him was not cute.

(A.n- Fyi if anyone wants to read a book about serial killer Felix look on my page, cough cough wink wink)

After his realization, Felix decided itd be best to go to the bathroom and wash his face first.

He turned on the tap and grabbed a flannel to start scrubbing. As he watched the red swirl with the clear water he had time to think.

That was his first kiss...and second kiss all in the same day.

Minho and hyunjin had some feelings for him...romantically.

Did anyone else in the council have feelings for him? Felix felt big headed even considering that possibility. Until now, how nice they were being seemed to just be because they purely wanted to be his friend. Felix felt his mood sour a little at the fact that that might not be true.

If all those friendly remarks were just to get with him.

Many people seem to believe Felix to be a bit of an airhead in school. The oblivious blushing mess who seems to have wiggled his way into the council. But Felix isn't stupid.

He has an idea of how this will go, and he will not allow it.

This is the most friends he's been able to have in forever. With Haru now not around he needs to do his best to keep everyone together. (Haru is Felixs friend in the first chapter)

Looking up at his reflection in the mirror Felix decided one thing.

He will not stand for competition.

-

"So Felix." Jeongin slid his lunch box next to Felixs on the table, "Innie made you something."

"Oh innie." Felix smiled warmly, accepting a little package of pink paper. Somehow being with Jeongin felt so much less oppressive than with everyone else. Maybe it was his light and chipper mood.

"It was not trouble." Jeongin smiled, adjusting a sliver clip in his ear with a snap. "Innie felt you looked a bit gloomy this morning so made this for you in cooking class."

Felixs eyebrows raised in surprise. Not only had Jeongin noticed, but he'd gone out of his way to do this for him!

"Your so sweet, Jeongin." Felix gently took the hair clip out of jeongins hair and scraped some of his fringe out of his face with it. "I'm happy to have you looking out for me."

Jeongins cheeks suddenly turned very red, it was quite a hot day.

"Are you ok innie? Do we need to go somewhere cooler? There's lots of people in here." Felix frowned, worried for his friend.

"No no!" Jeongin squeaked, waving his hands infront of his face. "I'm not too hot don't worry, it's enough that I can manage."

Felix smiled, glad to see that jeongin wasn't feeling as uncomfortable as he thought.

Soon after that the two delved into a conversation. It was engaging enough, however, felix couldn't shake the feeling of being watched.

It was a gut instinct almost that had him slowly turning his head to the cafeteria window.

There he stood, squeezing a milk carton so tightly that small amounts of juice leaked down the straw and stained his hands.

So I kinda left a lot to unpack in this "filler" chapter. I say filler like that cuz the kiss is coming soon.

For one, just because Felix has stated he doesn't like competition doesn't mean there won't be any. Nobody fear!

And while Felix is a lot more perceptive than people believe, he's still trying to figure it all out he's not completely oblivious.

Also a bit of jeongin interaction cuz I felt he was a bit left out.

Now that last paragraph youre probably wondering why I put no name, it's because its vote time baby.

So.

I

H

Y

A

E

E

Also a sneaky question at the end.

I was wondering what you readers thoughts are on what I look like? I find when I read a book or interact with someone online I kind invision what they look like irl. I'm kind curious what you guys think of me? If you do?

Cuz sometimes I see ppl do face reveals and im surprised cuz I didn't imagine them like that lmao