34

Not proof read...

(Vote result- 😡 angry reaction)

"It looks like the others haven't been playing fair."

Felix had never seen seungmin like this. He always came across as the put together type, always one step ahead and in control of everything. But right now he looked...frazzled.

His hand had migrated to felixs neck seemingly without thought, leading to press down on the colorful bruising. At the pressure Felix hissed quietly.

"Its just so convenient for them isn't it." Seungmin whispered to himself, "un-fucking believable"

"S-seungmin..." Felix mumbled, feeling his hand slowly circle around his neck.

With how close they were sitting he could do nothing but be caught in seungmins stare.

"So much for being considerate." Seungmin muttered inaudibly.

"W-what was that?"

All of a sudden his open collar was seized and Felix found himself being pulled into Seungmins lap. Felix gasped at the pressure around his neck but didn't fight the movement.

"Dont you think its about my turn, baby" Seungmin's tone was sickly sweet as he rubbed the bruising. The sensation of silk on his skin was not something Felix was used to but didn't hate.

Seungmins free hand had moved to Felixs upper thigh and squeezed roughly.

"I-i don't understand what you're-" suddenly Felix found his throat being squeezed by the very fingers wrapped around his delicate neck. Seungmins expression was deathly cold but his eyes simmered with rage.

"Don't you dare try and play a dumb little bitch with me."

What was strange was that the lack of air didn't scare Felix, it made him feel oddly flustered instead. Seungmin looked amazing while angry for some reason. Felix didn't even care what he was saying at this point as long he didn't let go.

Seungmin looked angrier than Felix had ever seen him. The gears began to turn in his head...what did he mean the others aren't playing fair...? They're not competing over him are they?

It seemed like Felix took a bit too long to reply to seungmin, because his thought bubble was instantly popped by a pair of lips on his.

Already being in Seungmins lap meant he was squeezed into the boys chest with his hands trapped. Totally contained by seungmins hands and body.

He kissed back of course, he'd be a fool to not accept a kiss from a super hot guy! That being said seungmin was a lot rougher than he'd ever experienced. He seemed to have a habit of biting felixs lips and soothing the nip with his tongue.

Without permission a quiet noise slipped between their locked lips. You wouldn't believe who made that sound.

Yes you're right Felix did.

Pulling away with a rather obscene smack seungmin stared at him. His chest was lifting in heavy breaths as he observed felixs lips.

"You should be quiet," he whispered, all that anger fizzled away into a devilish grin, wouldn't want the sweet librarian to hear you, would you?"

Felix gasped, he had totally forgot they were in a library!

Before he could freak out seungmin reclaimed his lips and all thought flew out the window.

"Lets see how quiet you can be." He felt seungmin grinning against his lips .

It didn't take long at all for Felix to get totally lost in the sensation of kissing. Feeling seungmins tongue press into his mouth was addicting. It was beginning to feel competly overwhelming kissing like this and being completely silent.

Seungmin was unsurprisingly an amazing kisser. Quite honestly Felix has thought about kissing all the members, not one so far has disappointed him.

As much as it pained him to do Felix just had to untangle their lips to check back at the librarian. Seungmin looked midly pissed at the action but he soon found himself busy with felixs neck instead.

With a quick look at the librarian Felix found she wasn't paying any attention to anything at all. Her nose completely buried in a book.

It was reassuring to know no one was watching them.

However, if Felix hadn't been so caught up in everything and really took a look around the library he wouldn't be so assured.

With a click of their tongue they put the book down which they had been reading. Briskly, they snuck out of the library as not to be noticed.

"How many more people are you going to let kiss you, Felix"

Yo whats up

Who was that at the end you may be asking? We just don't know. Have they kissed Felix yet? Have they not? We just don't know.

Hopefully this was ok
im pretty sure we're down to the last 3 now so here's another vote:

Jeongin

Jisung

Changbin

Btw, i don't re-read chapters i write so I'd appreciate if you see any spelling mistakes just ignore them. I know it seems meaningless but its actually kind of annoying being constantly corrected on these mistakes, I feel like anyone who writes books on here will get what I mean.
I'm not upset by it but 🤷

Anyway see you all in 2 weeks ;)