13

The movie hadn't yet started, Felix was sat in the middle of Chan and Minho, with Hyunjin and Jisung on the outside of them.

To say things were awkward would be a little innacurrate. There was a tense feeling in the air which Felix couldn't quite catch.

Chan smiled at him warmly. That at least eased some of his nerves.

"I'm really happy we could all get together like this." Chan whispered in his ear, "it's not often we all go out."

"I'm happy too." Felix replied, "it means I can get to know every one."

"That's right." Hyunjin leant over Chan, "We can do this more often so you can really get to know us."

He winked then moved to lean back in his seat.

"Ignore him." Chan waved his hand, "he's being stupid."

Felix giggled, turning round as well. The ads were beginning to play. He moved to grab his drink but when Felix lifted the straw to his lips it was empty.

"Oh." Felix groaned.

"What's wrong?" Jisung caught the disappointment in Felix's tone.

"It's nothing bad," Felix sighed, "I just finished my drink."

It was silent for a moment which made Felix think they didn't care. That would be fine it's not like it's a big deal or anything-

"I'll replace it!" Minho, hyunjin and Jisung all shouted at the same time.

"No you won't." Jisung stood up, "I'll go get one."

"Who said you get to do that?!" Hyunjin stood up as well.

"Me! I spoke first which means I go and get the drink."

"No that's not what it means at all!"

"Shut up!"

"No you shut up!"

"No- wait where's Minho?"

There was an obvious empty seat next to Felix. No one had even noticed Minho had moved.

"He went to go get Felix a drink." Seungmin said between sips of his own drink. Pushing his glasses further up his nose he stood up. "Felix would you like me to get you some food?"

"No you really don't have to." Felix waved his hands in an 'x' motion.

"Nonsense, I'll take hyunjin and jis- where is Jisung?" Seungmin and hyunjin gaped.

"Oh that little shit." Hyunjin jumped over his seat and ran down the empty isle.

Seungmin smacked a hand over his face. "Changbin, Chan look after Felix."

"Will do." Chan saluted. Changbin said nothing.

"I'll be back."

-

Seungmin walked through the doors of the the room and down the main corridor. The further he walked down, the louder voices became.

"STOP! I SAID ID BUY HIM A DRINK!"

"WELL YOU FELL ON YOUR ASS SO I GOT HERE FIRST!"

"YOU TRIPPED ME!"

Oh, it was hyunjin and Jisung. Typical.

Now he located those two, where was Minho?

Seungmin scanned the fairly empty lobby.

"Seungmin."

"Oh changbin." Seungmin jumped. Turning round to see said boy very close.

"I'm going home."

"Ok." Seungmin sighed, he expected this.

"Goodbye." He was out the door before anyone could say otherwise.

Seungmin walked over to the still arguing Jisung and Hyunjin.

"Please be quiet you're going to get us kicked out."

"SEUNGMIN BE QUIET!" Both Jisung and hyunjin snapped at the same time.

This wasn't going to end well.

-

"When do you think they'll be back?" It was half way through the movie already and no one was there. Apart from Chan of course.

"I don't know?" Chan looked around. "It's just us."

"It is." Felix nodded, laughing when Chan wiggled his eyebrows. "Stop that."

"Will you make me?"

Chan leant forward, Felix felt his face burn.

"I came back with drinks!" Minho plopped down on the seat next to Felix.

Both Chan and Felix lurched back awkwardly.

"You two weren't...?"

"No never!" Felix squeaked.

"I don't know why you would think that." Chan rasped.

"Well, it's not like I care what you do anyway." Minho shrugged.

-

The move turned out to be pretty good, Felix was happy that minho had got him a drink.

He was confused as to why no one came back though.

"That was great! What a twist."

"It was..fine." Minho turns his head away with a pout.

Felix giggled beside them. " It was alright, I've seen better."

"Woooww." Chan pinched Felix's cheek. "You're boring."

"Fuck off." Felix waved his hand. "Hi guys."

Everyone, apart from changbin, was sat on a wall outside the building.

"These imbeciles got us kicked out." Seungmin snapped, standing up with his arms crossed.

"It was jisungs fault!"

"No it fucking wasn't it was your fault!"

"Boys!" Seungmin turned round with a glare.

"Sorry seungmin." Both of them said at the same time.

"Anyway," seungmin rolled his eyes, "I hope you all enjoyed the movie."

"It was fun!" Felix said excitedly, "let's do it again."

He moved infront of Chan and kissed his cheeks, then kissed minho's cheek. "Thankyou for watching it with me."

"No problem." Chan said coolly.

"I-it was nothing." Minho's face was bright red.

Before Felix could say anything else his phone went off "Oh look at that, sorry guys I need to go."

"Bye Felix." Chan waved

"Bye." And he was gone.

Hyunjin and Jisung then moved very close to Chan and minho.

"Are you fucking kidding me!"

"That's so fucking unfair!"

"Snooze you loose."

"FUCK OFF."

hi, it's been a long time. After I came back from break I really struggled to write this chapter, hense why the left update was so long ago haha

Sorry if there's some inconsitensy in how the character act, it's been so long I can't quite remember lol .

There is also a part in one of my other books where I said if anyone comments Chan I'd call the manager. Deadass I've spent ten minutes replying to all the comments as a Karen, my fingers hurt. 👹📞

The chapter and book is top secret so I don't have to be Karen anymore.