12

As they walked into the room Felix suddenly heard a lot of loud shouting.

"HWANG HYUNJIN YOU SNEAKY BITCH GET BACK HERE- Hey lix" Jisung ran up to them, stopping next to hyunjins side.

Hyunjin rolled his eyes, not even bothering to reply to Jisung.

"Greetings everyone, Jisung stop shouting so much" seungmin walked up with the rest of the group following.

"Sorry" Jisung chuckled awkwardly

"Right let's go, we're gonna be late" seungmin said, checking the watch in his blazer pocket, urging everyone to move further and find seats

"Wait who's sitting where?" Jeongin piped up from the back

"Me and lix together!" Hyunjin grabbed Felixs arm a bright smile on his face

"Woah wait a minute" Jisung said "I want to sit next to lix too"

"So does innie!"

"Well not that I care, but id want to sit by lix as well" minho mumbled quietly.

"I honestly just want to sit with everyone" Chan peaked out, after he'd been sipping his drink watching the group.

"Shut up, channie" hyunjin whined "if you don't care just sit on the end simple"

"Fine with me, baby" Chan shrugged going back to his drink.

"So who's going to sit with Lixie?" Jeongin asked, while trying to shove a chocolate bar into Changbins mouth

"Get your dirty chocolate away from my fucking mouth"

"I think it should definitely be me" hyunjin flicked his long hair off his shoulder "I've known Felix the longest so it's only fair"

"No it's not! that's got nothing to do with it!" Jisung shouted, crossing his arms over his chest

(Remember pre debut hyunjin and Jisung arguments? YoU sHoUlD DaNcE BeTtEr, yOu ShOuLd rAp BeTtEr)

"Yes it is, I'm sure lix is most comfortable with me!"

"What about innie!?" Jeongin marched up, joining there little argument

"Well me too!" Minho also joined

"I as well" Seungmin surprisingly also joined in

Chan had moved to stand next to Changbin, offering him a bit of his drink. Changbin didn't spare him a look, taking it and having a couple slurps before handing it back.

"Good job, babyyy" Chan taunted tapping Changbins cheek

"I will punch you in the fucking jaw" changbin snapped, clenching his fist round the cup

"Oh no you won't binne" Chan grinned

"HE WILL SIT BY ME!"

"Um guys it really doesn't matter I could sit alone if it's such a problem" Felix tried to speak but they were all being much louder than him.

The arguing continued, for what Felix thought was longer than necessary. Until they all went silent for a moment, turning to face him.

"FELIX!"

"YOU TELL US WHO YOU WANT TO SIT BY!"

"Wait me?" Felix pointed to himself

"Yes that's perfect!" Seungmin nodded "just let him choose, no hard feeling after that"

"Don't feel too pressured, sweetheart" Chan put a hand on felix's shoulders "everyone will be fine with whoever you chose"

"Thanks" Felix smiled weakly before thinking a little.

Who was he supposed to choose?

He barely knew any of them it's only been three days! Felix was probably thinking to much over this. It was just a seat for a movie any way.

He needed to just choose, the movie will start soon anyway. They can't just stand by the entrance.

"Um I choose..." Felix looked everyone over, what if he really upset them if he didn't choose. This is quite a lot of pressure.

Everyone was looking at him, a part from changbin who Felix assumed had already walked into the theatre.

"Well...Chan, If you um wouldn't mind sitting with me?"

Chan looked a little shocked "Me?"

"Yeah...only if you want to?" Felix was a little hopeful he would say yes

"Ok, ok if that's what you want baby" Chan smiled

Felix offered him a grin after that

"So whose your second choice lix?" Hyunjin said excitedly.

Felix looked around the group, everyone was staring at him intently apart from one person.

Minho

Just as Felix looked at him, minho's head shot up and they caught eyes.

"Minho, would you like to sit by me?"

"Yes" minho then paused "wait wait, I guess I could be ok with that"

"That's great then" Felix smiled "let's go we don't want to miss the movie"

Felix turned as fast as possible, not wanting to see the faces of those he denied.

So here's the result from when I closed the vote, I waited overnight in my time so I think that was long enough

Changbin was 🐰
Hyunjin was 🐹
For the people who were confused

Anyway that leads me onto the next vote (VOTE ONCE!!!! ONCE!!!!! ONCE!!!)

#1 hold hands

#2 kiss on the cheek

________

I'd appreciate it if you guys went and read the post I made on my profile in the conversations section,
There's some important info on when I'm going to properly start updating again.

Annnnddd you could maybe follow me while you're there 🤔😅

(20th March 2021)