39

Felix forgot about the whole incident after school for a while. With the preparations for the spring festival there was no time to get side tracked.

The rose Hyunjin gave him was cute, he kept it in a little glass bottle on one of the shelves in the council room as display.

At first he'd been a little spooked. What was Hyunjin doing back at school even though Jisung had seen him leave with Chan? It was time to do a little detective work.

"Channniee.." Felix hung himself over the desk, trying to display as cute a pout as possible.

"Yeah, baby" Chan spoke without even looking up from what he was writing. Hot- cough, Felix's cheeks went red.

"So...you know a little while ago jisungie covered my tutoring from Minho."

"Yes I remember." Chan still hadn't looked up.

"He said you went home with Innie and Hyunjin....by any chance did Hyunjin come back to school?" Felix found detective work hard already.

Chan finally put his pen down, seemingly thinking back for a moment.

"Hmmm...well I'm not entirely sure but I live in a different direction to Jeongin and Hyunjin. So he might have turned back?"

Felix hummed...interesting. looks like he's going to have to interrogate Jeongin next.

"Although, I do also usually walk home with Changbin. Except...today he said he had something he needed to do back at school."

Felixs eyes widened but he tried to keep it hidden. Was Changbin in the council room then?

"Does...Changbin have a key to your office?"

"My...my," chan chuckled, leaning forward with a tilt of his head, "such an inquisitive little one i have today." Chan smirked...then his expression hardened, "if you're worried about someone stealing from me ill tell you this. There are two keys to my office, one my own. And two, one in the main entrance office."

Could someone have slipped in after school and taken it? No there's always someone in the room until school closes. Unless this person bribed their way in...

Who? Could jeongin have come back to school with Hyunjin?

No then they would surely walk in together...how would he have already been inside Chans office when Hyunjin only just walked in?

How confusing.

"You know Felix...if there's anything bothering you, you can always tell me." Chan smiled.

"I know channie." Felix mumbled, tapping the table with his nail.

Changbin was already at school, he could have gotten into the office before they did.

Jisung was already with him

Hyunjin walked through the door

Seungmin and Minho? Unknown.

Chan, went home.

Jeongin? Even if he came back to school there's no way he could have gotten through the door.

Interesting.

"Ah!" Chan snapped his fingers, "I found something for you which I think you might like."

Chan smiled, opening his desk draw, pulling out something red.

"I found it and thought of you."

Felixs eyes widened

A red rose....

Taking it carefully, he inspected it. Not forgetting to give chan his gratitude.

"Where exactly did you find it?" Felix tried to look as nonchalant as possible.