Part 16

"Kenma you need to drink more water, you are going to get dehydrated." You scolded, pushing a water bottle towards Kenmas chest.

"I don't want to get water logged then I won't be able to move as fast." He replied pushing it back towards you.

"Fine, but don't come crying to me when you... um when you." You struggled to find a comeback, letting a frustrated groan you look away.

"When I do what?" He smirked, taking a finger and putting it under your chin tilting your head up towards him.  Forcing you to make eye eyecontact."Cat got your tongue? "

Your breath caught in your throat as Kenma moved his face slightly closer, "huh?" he teased, smirking a bit. Warmth rushed to your face, you tried to take a step back but your feet wouldn't budge.

Scanning kenmas face, you gulp. Letting out a small chuckle he let go of your chin. Not breaking eye contact he backed away slowly, before turning around and jogging to his spot on the court.

You blinked a couple of times still in shock, 'What the hell just happened?' you thought to yourself shaking your head.

As Kenma got to his spot he looked to the other side of the court, waiting for the other team to finish their time out.

"Psst, Kenma." Snapping his head towards the voice, Kenma eyes meet with Kuroo's. Who was standing next to him.

"What Kuroo."

"What was that?" Kuroo said in a nonchalant voice, nudging his head towards you.

Following where he was nudging, Kenma watches you scribble notes down on a clipboard. "Nothing. I was just teasing her." The setter responded, shrugging his shoulders.

"That's it? Just teasing?"

Kenma opened his mouth to respond, but was interrupted by the whistle blowing. "We better get ready for them to serve."

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Karasuno was showing a lot of improvement already. It was only day two, yet if you looked close enough you could see the small adjustments. Their setter Kageyama was very talented, he made everything look so easy. The only thing with him is that he had a temper.

"HINATA I AM SENDING THEM TO YOU PERFECTLY, JUST HIT IT." He barked.

"Woah Hinata, you better straighten up you the king will drop you." A tall male with glasses jabbed.

"Knock it off, we are in the middle of a practice match." Their captain Daichi hollered at the boys, as they all made their way into their position.

This was the final match of the day, you could see that the boys were slowly running out of fuel. Nekoma was at set point in the second match.

Clapping his hands, Coach Naoi yells, "Let's finish this up so we can go eat some supper."

Nodding their heads, Nekoma lowered themselves into a receiving stance.

Within a couple of minutes, Nekoma had finished the game. Panting some of the boys made their way to the bench. Immediately reaching for their drinks.