Part 18

If staying in your bed was an option, you would have chosen it in a heartbeat. As you sat up in your bed the events from last night flooded into your mind. Letting out a groan you cover your face with both your hands, slowly sliding them down your face.

How were you supposed to see Kenma today? What were you supposed to say?

"Hey Kenma you look very nice today, hope you slept okay... Oh I am fine, I am just wondering WHY YOU KISSED ME LAST NIGHT!" You rehearsed out loud, hoping that it would help. Unfortunately it made you more stressed about the whole situation. That's it, you couldn't leave your room, there was no other choice but to stay in here.

As you laid down in bed, a knock came at your door. "You have to be kidding?" You mumbled. Getting up from your bed you made your way to the door. Swinging the door open standing in your doorway was Lev.

"Hey y/n, I thought we could go get breakfast together." He said, shrugging his shoulders. "You should probably get dressed and ready first though."

"Let me go get dressed real quick," Moving to the side you allow Lev to come in. "Just sit on the bed." Following behind him you sort through your bag by the door picking out your clothes for today.

"Y/n I am gonna send you this funny video I saw on my way over here. I died when I saw it." chuckling Lev frantically swipes through his phone.

"If it's another cat video I swear Lev."

Lev stopped swiping through his phone, pursing his lips he slowly brought his finger to the power off button on his phone.

"Lev you have a problem." You laughed making your way to the bathroom.

"I have a problem? You're the one who laughs when kids fall."

"ITS FUNNY!" You holler through the bathroom door as you slide your clothes on.

"They are children y/n! What are you gonna do if you ever have kids?" He asked.

Opening the door to the bathroom you place a hand on your hip. "Record them falling then play it over when I am sad." You said plainly.

Trying to force back a laugh Lev shook his head. "You are evil." 

"I know, now let's go."

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"That is completely irrelevant, Jurassic park is way better than E.T" Tsukki argued.

Tonight everyone sat in different spots then they usually do. You were sitting with Kuroo, Bokuto, Akaashi, and Tsukki. They were debating which classic movie was the best. You merely sat and listened, laughing at how intense they were getting.

"Hellooo, are we just going to ignore Scarface." Kuroo said, waving his hands in the air trying to capture everyone's attention.

"I feel kinda disrespected that nobody has mentioned Legally blonde" Bokuto pipes in crossing his arms.

"You guys are ridiculous, why did you force me to come sit with you guys." Tsukki huffed, crossing his arms over his chest.