Part 2

The sound of volleyballs slamming on wooden floors was the first thing you heard when you walked into the gym.

"HEADS UP!" You hear a voice yell.

Quickly you duck down, missing the ball by a hair. You could feel the air from the ball as it zoomed above you.

"You good?" Kuroo asks, walking over to you. The team following behind

"I am fine." You laugh nervously.

Pushing Kuroo out of the way Yamamoto runs to you. Holding you at arm's length he inspects you.

"LEV YOU IDIOT YOU ALMOST HIT Y/N" He yells pulling you into a small hug. You try side step away but it was too late.

"Can you get off me please?" You mutter in his chest, lightly pushing him off you.

"Ow ow ow I am sorry I didn't mean to please Yaku." Looking up to the source you see Lev being dragged by his ear.

"Go apologize." Yaku spoke, pushing lev towards you.

"I was going to do that if you gave me one second." He turns towards Yaku rubbing his ear.

"I am sorry Y/n I didn't mean to." he apologized, doing a bow

"It's alright it was an accident, everyone go back to practice it's not a big deal." You say patting Lev's head as he is bent over

With that the boys went back into practice as if nothing had happened. You walk to the bench near the sidelines and take a seat.

"LEV STOP STANDING STRAIGHT UP THAT'S WHY YOU CAN'T PASS, AND HOLD YOUR HANDS STRAIGHT UP TOO. THIS IS THE THIRD TIME YOU TOUCHED THE NET." Kuroo scolded.

You fell the bench go move slightly beside you, looking over an old man took a seat by you.

'Who's grandpa is this?' you thought examining the old man.

"Are you one of these boys girlfriends?" The old man asks you.

"Oh no, I just came to watch." You smile politely.

"I am Coach Nekomata." He extends his hand.

'oops' you thought mentally scolding your self.

"I am L/n F/n" you reply, taking his hand. Both your focuses go back to practice.

The ball is set by Kenma to Inouoka who slams the ball down towards Lev.

Lev tries his best to dig it up, but it ends up flying out of bounds.

'Lev sucks.' you think to yourself trying to hide a laugh.

"You can laugh. Lev is new to volleyball, this is his first year." Coach Nekomata laughs looking towards you.

"I don't know what to do with him, I can't pull him aside and teach him one on one. We don't have that kind of time with practice matches coming up and training camps." He rants pinching the bridge of his nose.

"I can practice with him." You offer.

"That would be great, let me get him." Coach Nekomata raises his hand and signals Lev to come over.  The team tries to hold back a laugh, thinking that Lev is going to get his ass chewed.