𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝑒𝓃

Kellin's POV

The person I saw before me was no criminal but rather a bleeding little blue boy. I feel like now i could see the true Vic , the boy beside the mask and the image. His long brown hair covered his face and stuck to his wet cheeks as he hung his head in shame.Vic noticed my presence and quickly dried his eyes in an attempt to look as if he wasn't crying. I sat down beside him and pulled him into a side hug , he didn't resit and hug back like he'd been starved of a smile hug for a long time.

"You'll be okay Vic"

I was sure of that but I didn't know how to help him or what to say.

"I don't know how you get into me Kellin , there's something about you that makes me want to tell you my life story . I feel like you could smile and that would fix everything."

"Then tell me Vic , I told you about my dad"

"you wouldn't get it Kel and you would want nothing to do with me"

"Why would I let you go Vic ?"

"Because that what everyone's does"

"Everyone but not me"

Vic looked up at me though stained glass eyes that bleed colourful tears before looking down at his wrist and then at my face. He seemed unable to make eye contact with me

"My parents are dead and my adopted parents hit me or ignore me. I've never done drugs and I'm....."

He was unable to finish his sentence. I was shocked, stunned , most of what i knew about Vic was a lie and a rumour on everyones lips.

"You're what Vic ?"

I froze as he looked me in the eye for the first time.

"Gay , I'm gay Kellin"

I was caught in Vic's hypnotic gaze that seemed to last for hours , days even.

"but what about all those girls at parties ?"

"I have a million different girls that hide under my bed while i hide in my closet. It's a cover. My dad. My adoptive dad would kill me"

"I'm gay too Vic and I think I am in L...."

My words were stopped with Vic's lips crashing onto mine.

—————————————

A/N a little filler chapter

songs
Lady of the flowers by Placebo
The new national anthem by Pierce the veil
Caraphernelia by Pierce the veil