𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒪𝓃ℯ

A/N  I started this over 4 years ago and never published it. Seen as baso the whole world is on lockdown and I have nothing to do I've decided to publish it. So it will get better (I hope😂 ) promise me . The first few chapters were written over 4 years ago✨ will be putting up more chapters if it doesn't flop 💙

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
             𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇  𝒪𝓃ℯ
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kellins POV:

It's hard to see a future when you can't even see yourself in the mirror. I looked in the glass and saw my black hair shagging in front of my two green eyes that captured an image so repulsive that made me want to cry.

  "Kellin breakfast" 

my mom shouts from downstairs taking me out of my thoughts.

  "Mom you know I eat breakfast at school"

I lied. I hated lying to her but the truth would hurt her more.

   "I just worry Kellin "

She mumbled at the kitchen table like it would come alive and tell me in a fatherly tone that I need to eat.

Father, father, tell me where have you been ?

He got away

I pulled my jacket over my back , yelled goodbye to my mom and headed out the door. The sun shone down on me like I was worthy of gods light. Instead of making me warm it just burned down on me like I was stood to close to the fire hoping to burn myself. That's one thing I don't understand how people can hurt themselves like that . Imagine taking a cigarette between your washed out lips then taking a slow drag , drawing in death breathing out peace. Rolling up your sleeve then placing the lit cigarette on your forearm , watching it burn your skin whilst the pain becomes almost unbearable. Makes no sense to me. Looking up at the street around me I saw everything from teenage mothers, children with cancer to rapists. The world is a sadistic place full of despair and the broken dreams of a liar. School only reenforced my theory from the diverse groupings to the notes on my locker. Each one was a different feeling.

"Fat" the truth
"Skinny freak" the dream
"Worthless" and reality

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Watching the rain outside pitter patter on the window I wondered how the chair didn't collapse under my weight. I blocked out the lesson Mr Vernon was covering due to lack of interest . I felt Vic's presence walk behind me , I'd be lying if I said I didn't fancy him. Apart from his drug use and being in trouble constantly . He was so beautiful , his brown hair , brown eyes and his infectious smile....

"Kellin can you repeat what I've just said ? " Mr Vernon voice took me out of the thoughts and back to the dreariness mood of the class.

I sat there nervously before managing to spit out "no sorry sir"

"Detention , I'll be seeing you Saturday Mr Bostwick "

"It's Quinn"

"Would you like another one ? "

I just stayed silent hoping that this was the end of it.

"Sir does bill gates know you raid his wardrobe ? " Vics voice pieced the silence.

"You will be joining Mr Bostwick if you don't watch your tongue Fuentes."

Vic shot me a smirk from across the room causing me to blush. I turned away trying to hide.

I wonder why he did that ?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I knew Vic wasn't gay. The amount of girls around him constantly told me that. New week , new girl. He'd been with everyone near enough but he shied away from the brainy kids and the basket cases. He did not have the time to listen to them whine. he'd take the piss out of a Nancy boy. Everyone was fearful of him , even the teachers. Mr Vernon liked to constantly remind Vic of his future , he wasn't a promising student but rather one that will end up in jail. He was a straight criminal and I was a Stray. But I loved him