𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐹𝑜𝓊𝓇

Kellins pov

Saturday morning rolled around a little too quickly for my liking. School got out yesterday and i still had to do this stupid Saturday detention. i dragged myself out of bed and got dressed. this morning it was so cold so pulled on my fluffy socks and i was dressed in black skinny jeans with leggings underneath , a black long with a thermal  vest underneath  and my red flannel. i grabbed my bag then scuttled quickly and quietly down the stairs as not to wake my mom. i looked at the small clock we had sitting on the fireplace. 6:20 am. Perfect , if i took the long way to school i could run at least 3 miles. i put my hand in my bag and located my ipod and begin to untangle my earphones , whist i looked for my denim jacket lined with faux sheepskin.

"He is burning, burning in the twilight.
He is burning, turning to face us."

my feet were still running beneath me and i looked up and saw the school gates. Fire in the Twilight by Wang Chung rang though my ears and got me thinking about Vic. He would be there. I never saw photos of Vic doing anything else at parties except burning things and smoking cigarettes. maybe it was his way of having a light in the darkness and hoping someone would stay and listen. i had this strange fantasy about vic he wasn't this criminal mr vernon believed him to be but a bleeding little blue boy , he was broken .

i walked in the school building and followed the lonely hallways to the library. seeing an empty seat the back on the left i tiptoed over , i was unsure why i was so nervous. Renee Phoenix was already sat in the middle of the right raw , she already had her pen and paper set out and was waiting instructions. She seemed very sweet and miss understood . Vic slammed his way through the door , knocking off different books before picking up some post-it notes and putting them in the pocket of his long trench coat before sitting down one chair to the left on the row in front. i noticed Avril sat on the front row painted up and looking pissed . A self proclaimed "Motherfucking princess" pretty in pink she was slightly different from the rest of the jocks as she played guitar and could skate but she was still with the jocks . She was sat two seats away from Ronnie who didn't looked much more impressed . He had a big brown paper bag and his boxing gloves with him. i was absolutely terrified of Ronnie. A few moments later Gerard walked in hugging his art book with Mr Vernon practically on his heels .He didn't look up and sat at the right on the back row as far away from anyone as he could.

"Well, well. Here we are."

mr vernon spoke with sarcasm before shooting us all a fake smile and looking at his watch.

Vic pulled up a chair for his feet on as mr vernon carried on with his pep talk.

"It is now 7:06. You have exactly 8 hours and 54 minutes to think about WHY you are here , to ponder the error of your ways."

He began to look around the room and talk directly at us whilst pointing.

"You will not talk." for Avril 
"you will not mock or disrespect your fellow classmates" for Ronnie
"you will not draw" for Gerard
"you will not organize " for Renee

"And YOU will not sleep"

His eyes reach Vic before he looks at me.

"you will not move from these seats or exercise"

I slumped over in my chair and took my jacket off and found a pen in my bag. Everyone else began to take there coats off and locate there pens except Vic who was rolling a cigarette behind his back.

"All right people, we're going to try something a little different today." Mr vernon spoke once more.

"We are going to write an essay of no less than a thousand words describing to me who you think you are."

Who do i think i am ?

fat

——————————————————
A/N

Songs
Fire in the twilight by Wang Chung
i won't give in by Asking Alexandria
Caraphernelia by Pierce The Veil
girlfriend by Avril Lavigne

Cast
Kellin Quinn as the stray
Vic Fuentes as the criminal (John Bender)
Avril Lavigne as the princess (Claire Standish)
Ronnie Radke as the athlete (Andrew clark)
Renee phoenix as the brain (Brian Johnson)
Gerard Way as the basket case (Allison Reynolds)
Mr Vernon as himself
Kellin's mom as Adrienne Quinn
Billie Joe Armstrong as himself

i don't own any of the characters or the breakfast club. i absolutely love all these people and i am not hating on them in any one it's a story. they are all 17 year old in this ) characters are loosely based on breakfast club and stereo types.