Chapter:- 17

Areesha's POV:

I smiled widely walking upstairs thinking about the two people whom I met in the living room. Oh my Allah. I'm so happy. I so want to share this big news with someone.

"You have your Angry Bird with you." My mind said and I smiled widely.

"You are so sweet. Love you." I said giving it a flying kiss inwardly and opened the door of my room.

"Stop being so sweet with me. It doesn't suit you." I rolled my eyes inwardly on my stupid mind. Without giving any more attention to it I closed the door and walked towards the man who is beating in my heart.

"Angry Bird." I said with a big smile on my lips and sat in front of him while he looked at me with frowns.

"Who made my Angel this happy?" He asked pulling me that now I'm very close to him. He is half laying on bed keeping his head on the head rest and now I'm also sitting like him just my hand is placed on his chest and fingers are intertwined with his.

"Two people." I said showing him two of my fingers and he nodded his head.

"Who are they?" He asked looking in my eyes and I smiled.

"Afra Di and Sufi Bhai." I said smiling widely and he sat up immediately making me confuse.

"What happened? Why did you get up?" I asked with frowns on my head and he looked at me.

"Were they together?" He asked tugging my hair behind my ear and I shook my head.

"Nope. They weren't together. Sufi Bhai was out for something and Afra Di was waiting for him. When he came inside...." I told him what happened there and he nodded his head.

"Why are you asking?" I asked and he sighed.

"I don't want Sufi to make his feelings more strong for the person who may not reciprocate the same feelings for him. If she doesn't love him back he will break down. That's why I'm trying to keep him away from her." He said sighing deeply but I was confused. Actually he made me confuse. Why is he trying to keep Sufi Bhai away from Di? I want them to get closer.

"So you think Di won't feel the same for Bhai?" I asked narrowing my eyes at him and he nodded his head.

"Yep. And I don't want him to get hurt." He said and I smiled.

"Then don't worry. He won't get hurt." I said confidently and he looked at me in confusion.

"How?" He asked and I smiled.

"Because our Di is also creating some feelings for the boy whom she loves to irritate." I said smirking at him and his eyes widened. Then a big smile formed on his lips.

"Really? I'm so happy." He said crushing me in a hug making me laugh. I wrapped my arms around him and closed my eyes. After sometime he laid down with me and I smiled.

"Lights are still on." I said and looked at him who rolled his eyes.

"Let them." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"I can't sleep when these lights are on." I said pouting my lips and he smiled.

"Who's letting you sleep." He said pecking on my lips making me roll my eyes.

"I have to share something with you." He said removing the hair strand from my face. I think I know what he is going to share. May be his past.

"I'm here to listen." I said smiling at him and he sighed. He remained silent for sometime then started.