Chapter:- 7

Areesha's POV:

"Loved the surprise, love?" I nodded my head at his question.

"Alot." I said smiling at him and he wiped my tears.

"Go. Now you surprise them." He said smiling at me and I shook my head. I held his hand in mine and he looked at our hands.

"We'll surprise them." I said smiling widely at him and pulled him towards the door. I took a deep breath and entered inside. I saw everyone busy in their works. As usual Mom and Dad were sitting with Bade Papa and Badi Ma. Its not Sunday today. Then how come Dad is at home? Leave it. That's not important right now.

"Mom. Dad." I said walking towards them and all eyes turned towards us. Mom's eyes widened seeing me and she ran towards me. She kept looking at me for sometime then crushed me to her chest.

"My princess. I missed you so much. I won't let you go anywhere now." She was saying while kissing on my face and our eyes were showering tears.

"Mom stop crying. I'm perfectly fine. See." I said wiping her tears and she hugged me again. I closed my eyes inhaling the mother's fragrance which I was missing the most. I may be my Dad's princess but I need my Mom at the end of the day. I looked at my Dad who was looking at me with teary eyes. Mom left me and I walked towards him who hugged me to his chest. I closed my eyes to let my tears down. I felt him kissing on my head making me feel secure. After that I looked at my another Mom and Dad. Bade Papa and Badi Ma who were looking at me with big smiles but with teary eyes. I hugged them and they kissed on my temple. When I was hugging my Badi Ma she whispered in my ear.

"Your husband is handsome, doll." I chuckled closing my eyes. I pulled away and wiped her tears.

"Is he?" I asked wiping her tears and she nodded her head.

"Very much." She said wiping my tears and placed a kiss on my temple.

"Where's everyone and where's Dadi and Dada?" I asked looking at my parents and they smiled.

"Everyone at their works. Some to their school. Some in their college. And some of them are in their office." Dad said hugging me from side and I nodded.

"And your grandparents are up. As usual." Bade Papa said and I chuckled.

"And my Chachu?" I asked and they chuckled.

"Office." Mom said and I pouted my lips. I won't talk to him. He didn't even talk to me once.

"Well, you go and meet them, princess. We'll take class of our son-in-law." Badi Ma said smiling at me and I nodded my head.

"Okay. I'm going." I said but walked towards him who was shaking his head lightly at me. Can you all believe it? Zayed Khan is getting nervous just to talk to his wife's family? Strange, right?

"Best of luck." I said smiling at him and all laughed. I walked upstairs to meet my best grandparents. I walked upstairs and walked towards the terrace to find them having snacks. Is this time for snacks?

"Is this the correct time to have all these things?" I asked standing at the door and saw my Bade Dada rolling his eyes. As usual.

"It's not time bu-" Dada was saying but stopped when he realized he heard my voice. He turned to me and I ran to him. He hugged me back tightly and I closed my eyes. I'm getting this hug after such a long time.

"I missed you." I said kissing on his cheek and he kissed on my head.

"I think you forgot me." I heard my Dadi's voice and turned to her only to find her looking at me with teary eyes.