Chapter:- 1

Areesha's POV:

"Wake up lazy head. You are going to get late for your college." I heard my twin's voice and sighed. Why this college's timing is early in the morning. I hate getting up in the morning. Well, after Fajr okay. I opened my eyes and got up to find her all ready for college.

"Why do you wake me up this late?" I asked getting up from the bed while she rolled her eyes.

"I'm waking you up from last half an hour." She said and I smiled.

"Thank You, darling. Only you have the capacity to bear me other than Mom and Dad." I said kissing on her cheek while she chuckled.

"Go and take shower fast. I'm waiting. And your prince charming will also have the ability to bear your tantrums." She said winking at me making me chuckle.

"I don't even know where is he and how's he." I said rolling my eyes and she smiled.

"You will get to know one day. Soon." She said smiling at me then left after kissing on my head. I smiled at her stupidness and went to get freshenup. After freshening up and getting ready for college I walked downstairs to find my whole family at the dining hall. I smiled.

"Assalamualaikum everyone." I greeted everyone and placed a kiss on Zufi's head who smiled at me.

"Wa-Alaikum-Assalam, princess." Everyone said together making me chuckle. Yes. They all call me princess. Even younger siblings. After kissing on every children's head I walked towards my parents who were looking at me with a big smile. They kissed on my head making me feel like a kid. After that we had our breakfast and Lishba and I left for college. She is studying business and I'm doing Nutrition. One of the best field for me. After sometime we reached my college and as usual she instructed me like I'm a kid.

"Don't go out alone. I'll come to pick you up. And don't talk to any boys who gives you bad vibes. Alright, princess?" Can anyone say that I'm elder here? No, right?

"Okay, girly. You always makes me feel like I'm younger than you." I said kissing on her head and she chuckled.

"You are just elder by birth but mentally, you are still a kid." She said smiling at me making me roll my eyes.

"Okay now go. Or else you'll get late for your classes." She said opening my door and I was about to get out when I remember something.

"Don't you dare to bunk your last lecture." I said glaring at her and she rolled her eyes.

"We'll see." She said and I sighed. I walked out of the car and walked inside after she left. I walked towards my class and sat on my place. I haven't made any friends because I'm not comfortable with a stranger be it a girl. My books are my friends outside my home. I took out my favourite Novel 'Under Currents' by Nora Roberts. I don't know why but I love this novel alot. I was busy in reading when the professor came and started her lecture. Around 2 we got our lunch break and again I started reading my novel after reaching the canteen. I was busy in reading when my phone rang. I smiled looking at the caller ID.

"Assalamualaikum." I greeted him as soon as I picked up.

"Wa-Alaikum-Assalam. Lunch break, right?" He asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Aren't your monkeys around me today, Bhai?" I asked to my Zoor Bhai who had left for higher studies to abroad.

"Don't call them with that name. They are your securities." He said and I chuckled.

"How are you doing? Aren't you going to come this year? It's christmas time already. It's been one year." I said pouting my lips and heard him chuckling.