Chapter:- 3

Areesha's POV:

I looked at him who was crying while making Dua. What can be the reason behind his crying? I'm crying because I'm away from my world. But why is he crying? But I can say one thing and that is he has a past. Because no one can be this arrogant without any bad memory in his or her life. My Zufi is like this because he has heard the cruel reality when Bade Papa told us what happened with Dad and Dadi. From that time he became as angry as hell. Then he might have seen it. Who knows. I looked at him to find him wiping his tears. Should I ask him?

"No. Let it be. He might get angry if you ask him. You just entered in his life. No need to rush it. You have whole life to ask about this." My mind said and I chuckled humorously. 

"Do I?" I asked my mind.

"What?" It got confused.

"Do I really have the whole life with this Angry Bird? What if he decides to leave me? What if he doesn't want to continue this marriage?" I said all the probabilities which flooded in my mind.

"And why do you think he'll do all these What Ifs?" It asked again and I rolled my eyes.

"Because I bet he married me for something else. Not because he loves me." I said which was making me sad. I wonder what that reason is. I hope it's not those stupid things for which families fight. Land. Property. Money. I hope they are not the reason.

"It can be his helplessness also." My mind said and it's not wrong. I agree with it.

"Are you sure?" I asked sighing inwardly.

"You can ask him. That's the best option." It said and I rolled my eyes.

"I don't want to spoil his mood. He acts like an Angry Bird all the time then I wonder how will he react after hearing my question. He can act like a lion. A hungry lion." I said rolling my eyes.

"Why do you keep comparing your husband with animals? You should respect him. He is your husband." My mind said and I glared at it. Well, at the poor floor.

"Shut up. Angry Bird is not an animal. Angry Bird is so cute." I said dreaming about my Angry Bird game which I miss the most.

"So you think your husband is cute?" My mind asked and I looked beside me. He was looking up with closed eyes and his cheeks were wet. But tears were not falling down on his cheek right now like he was crying earlier. 

"He is. Just like a prince charming. He is perfect. He took care of me. He didn't touch me before our Nikah. He never looked at me with lustful eyes. If there would be any other man, he would have looked at me with those dirty eyes. I have found those lustful eyes on me from the time I became conscious of all these. So he is perfect. Only one thing is not good in him." I said looking at him with light smile on my face.

"And that is?" My mind asked making me look down. My Allah. What was I doing? What if he would catch me red handed? You are an idiot, Reesh.

"His anger. Anger is not good for health but I think Anger is his best friend." I said rolling my eyes and my mind laughed.

"How can anger be someone's best friend?" It asked and I rolled my eyes sighing deeply. Why my mind keeps asking me stupid questions?

"Shut up now. Don't ask me anything. I'm irritated now." I said and closed my eyes to switch off the button of my mind's mouth. Okay. Don't look at me weirdly. I'm stupid and weird too. I opened my eyes and turned to him taking a deep breath. I found him in the same position but this time his tears were falling down. He is again crying. What should I do to comfort him? I kept looking at him and don't know what gotten into me that my hand went up to his cheek to wipe his tears. His head jerked towards me and there I lost a beat of heart. Damn. What's happening? Why this stupid heart is pounding like a marathon?