Chapter:- 5

Areesha's POV:

I was disturbed from my sleep when I heard a loud noise blasting on my head. Ya Allah. What's this? I opened my eyes slowly and looked up only to get shock seeing the perfect man in front of me. Damn. My sleep flew away finding him so close to me. For the first time I'm seeing him so close to me and without any disturbance. We were very close yesterday when he was going to take bath but we were arguing on silly topics so I couldn't look at him. I smiled lightly finding his mouth slightly open. I would have taken picture if I had my mobile.

"You can take in his phone too." My mind said and I rolled my eyes.

"No no. Then Angry Bird will come in his real form. I don't want that." I said looking at his closed eyes. I just love his eyes because they are very beautiful and unique. His eyes are of Gray colour. And I find it very beautiful. Then my eyes went to his lips. I smiled remembering the kiss he placed on my temple. I didn't know that he would get agree that easily. My mind went back to the talk we had last night. About his parents. He got angry and sad too. Just because of me. I'm an idiot. He was in a good mood. I spoiled it. Stupid me. Again the same noise pulled me out of my thoughts and turned to the mobile to turn off the alarm. I'm just sliding it like that. Don't even know what time it is. Our room is still dark because the curtains are still on. Well, it's my habit. I can't sleep with the curtains open. I feel like anyone can see what's happening inside from outside. So I put curtains around Maghrib time or something. I took the mobile from the side table and looked at the time to get shocked.

"7:45? Oh Allah. I missed my Fajr. Oh god." I said to myself making a crying face. I kept the phone on its place and removed his arm from my waist slowly. If he sees us in this position then it will be so embarrassing. I got out of bed and walked towards the washroom. After brushing my teeth and freshing up I walked out of the bathroom. I looked at him who was still sleeping. Should I wake him up or not? Yesterday when I woke up he was not in the room. But today he is still sleeping. I don't even know at what time he wakes up. But the Alarm? He might have put the alarm right? I took his phone to put another alarm but found it locked. Oh Allah. What now? If there is another alarm on or not? Leave it. If he won't wake up till breakfast time then I'll wake him up. I walked out of the room slowly and looked around to find staircases at both the side. What? What two staircases are doing here?

"Idiot. They will take you somewhere. Both will take you to different places." My mind said and I nodded my head. I walked towards my right side of stairs and looked down to find anything but I can't see anything other than floor. Let's go down and find out. I climbed down the stairs and found a big gate in front of me. I looked at my back to find a big hall where many gymnastic things were placed. Leave it. What will I do with gymnastics? I walked forward and pull the gate slowly and it opened. I smiled lightly and walked out. But my eyes widened finding a beautiful big garden in front of me. Oh my Allah! That's so beautiful. Green grasses all around and beautiful colourful flowers were blooming making the garden more beautiful. Masha Allah. I removed my sleepers and walked on the wet grasses smiling widely. Oh it feels heaven. I jumped around the garden when I heard some voices coming from the back. Who can be there? Not one voice. There are many voices coming in chorus. As if some children are taking classes. I followed the voices and a big smile formed on my lips seeing the sight. Ilham was teaching many small children. May be around 4 or 5 years old kids. She has placed a blackboard on a stand and she is teaching them. I walked slowly and sat beside one of the child who looked at me with frowns. I smiled at him and pinched his cheek at which he looked down. I chuckled at his reaction and looked at front. This is reminding me of my childhood. Ruhan Bhai used to teach us like this in our backyard. We all kids used to study with him. My big brother. I pouted my lips. I haven't even talked to him for once. I'll ask him to call him today. Insha Allah. After sometime I got up and without disturbing her I started walking in the entire garden leaving the part where she is teaching children. After roaming for some more time I walked inside from the same gate and took the other stairs which might take me to the house. I climbed down and found myself in house only. I don't know where to go. I was walking where my leg was taking me when I heard the Angry Bird's voice.