Chapter:- 15

Zayed's POV:

"Are they trying to kill us today?" I chuckled hearing Ruhan Bhai's voice.

"I think they are." I heard Sufi's voice and turned to him to find him looking in one way. I followed his gaze and found him looking at Afra Di. Impressive. I smiled widely. So my brother is falling for someone. Not bad. But my eyes stuck on the beauty beside her. My Angel. She is definitely looking like an Angel today. All the girls of this house are wearing white gowns, frocks, Anarkali, etc but only white or off-white. And they all are looking stunning. Masha Allah. And my Angel is looking outstanding, fabulous, beautiful, amazing, fantastic and many more. Masha Allah. She is wearing white colour gown which has little embroidery I think on the top. A dori is made at top in middle of the gown. And she has taken her white net dupatta in her hands with hair open. Blackish silver bangles in her hands and with same colour of earrings are making her glow more. Masha Allah.

(Areesha's dress

(Areesha's dress.)

Her twin is also wearing white gown which has golden works at the neckline and bottom of the frock including the sleeves. And keeping in mind that she is a bride she has taken maroon banarasi dupatta which has golden prints on it and she has taken it on her shoulder. And it was really making her look outstanding that Bhai is not able to take his eyes off her. Masha Allah.

(Alishba's dress

(Alishba's dress.)

And at whom my friend got flattened is Afra Di. She is wearing off-white colour frock which has little golden works at chest area and small flowers on the sleeves. Her net dupatta was on her shoulder and hands were filled with bangle making her look beautiful. Masha Allah.