✨5✨

Bonnie woke up at 6 am due to her phone ringing loudly.

She put the phone beneath the pillow to get rid of the sound only for it to still get on her nerves.

Bonnie had no choice but to answer it, " What?!"

" Whoa, you seem grumpy", Aisha said into the phone.

Bonnie was trying not to crack a smile but couldn't go through with it when she heard Aisha talk again, " You want to come to my house. So we can catch up."

Bonnie yawned, " I can't today, A. I have to find out what the witches are trying to tell me at the old witch house.

Aisha smiled, " Well, count me in B. I don't have anything else to do."

" you don't have to go, A", Bonnie said into the phone.

" Aht. Aht. Yes I do. Now meet me at my house.", Aisha said.

Bonnie smiled before hopping out the bed, " Yeah. I'll be there in a few, see you A".
_________________§__________________
Bonnie got to Aisha's house in 5 minutes, usually it'll take 10 minutes but the road was clear.

She saw Aisha walk out and wave at her, " Hey, B."

Bonnie rolled down her window before continuing, " Do you always have to overdress? We're only going to the old witch house Aisha, nothing special."

Aisha had on a blue snake print, long button up shirt, leaving the top buttons undid and the shirt tucked into her shorts.

She had on blue thigh-high snake boots/ heels to complete the outfit.

Aisha pulled her glasses down her face, " Maybe I want them to see my outfit. Plus, I will always overdress Bonnie it's in my nature."

They pulled up to the the Mystic Grill ordering breakfast to go.

When they got their Food, Aisha started dancing and smiling while walking back to the car.

They ate their food on the way to the old witch house.

Bonnie got out first leading the way while Aisha followed.

Bonnie opened the door making a creak sound causing Aisha to jump a little, " Bonnie, I already feel like I'm being watched and I don't like that."

Bonnie laugh a little, " What's the matter Aisha? I thought you wanted our ancestors to see you."

Aisha mean mugged Bonnie before smiling, " You're right, I look good so why not?"

Bonnie stared up at Aisha, " You're something else. You know that?"

They walked further, " So I've been told,Bonnie."

Both of them heard the whispers, Aisha was going to walk back until Bonnie dragged her towards the whispers.

Aisha scoffed, " Rule no. 1 Bonnie, you're never suppose to walk to the whispers."

Bonnie rolled her eyes ignoring her.

The whispers got louder when they got closer to the basement.

Bonnie opened the door and walked down the steps leaving Aisha no choice but to follow.

Aisha continued following Bonnie into a room with four coffins.

" What is this, Hunny?", Aisha whispered.

Aisha and Bonnie both walked between the coffins to the big one. Aisha felt drawn to the coffin. It was like she was in a trance.

Bonnie felt the same way, that's until Bonnie opened it and saw Klaus face and no longer saw Aisha, making her jump awake.