✨2✨

The sound of a ring alarm was heard from Bonnie's dresser waking Bonnie up.

Bonnie reached over to stop the alarm before looking over at Aisha sprawled over the bed.

Bonnie smiled before she shook Aisha to wake her up, " get up cousin, we have to help Caroline with the lanterns for tonight".

Aisha groaned before covering her mouth yawning, " do we have to go? Like do I have to help? Can I just stay here and sleep".

Bonnie shook her head before getting up to go in the shower, " nope besides you're my favorite cousin so that automatically means you have to help me".

Aisha stuck out her tongue before getting up to look in the mirror. Her hair was in a complete Afro since she didn't wrap it up after she got out the shower.

She wanted to punch herself for doing so but she was tired.

Bonnie got out the bathroom a few minutes later with a towel and a toothbrush in her mouth, " I am so tired but I have to do this for Caroline".

Aisha look at Bonnie in pity because Bonnie did look a little exhausted and it sadden her. Aisha's phone ringed breaking her out her thoughts.

Aisha found her phone under the pillow and answered it, " Hello?"

" So, you just forgot about your sisters or something?", Tee said munching on food.

Aisha guess she was mad about freezing them but they shouldn't never scared her, " Girl, I could never forget about you rascals, anyway is y'all coming to help with the town lantern things or not? Y'all could bring y'all friends too. We need all the help because I'm not standing on no ladder."

Bonnie threw a shirt at Aisha before laughing.

" Yeah, we'll come but are y'all going to pay us though? Because we are not working for free", Trina said through the phone.

" Hello to you too Trina and no I ain't paying y'all shit because y'all got me on speaker", Aisha said while walking to the bathroom to brush her teeth.

" Wowww, y'all heard that right, this is how our sister treats us; our own sister is not trying to pay us. Yours either Bernice", Tee said to the people around her.

Aisha rolled her eyes before spitting out the toothpaste, " yeah yeah yeah, whatever just get yall ass down here. I really don't want to hear Caroline's mouth about us being late." They hung up the phone but not before saying bye.

Aisha turned off the water walking back to the bed where two outfits were sitting, she turned to Bonnie, " should I wear the yellow outfit or the pink and white outfit?"

Bonnie stopped what she was doing, " Does it really matter, Aisha? You're just gonna pick the one I don't pick".

Aisha smirked, " Duhh, that's the whole point? Come on Bonnie get with the program."

Bonnie smiled, " The yellow outfit and could you hurry".

Aisha put on her outfit and fluffed her hair out a little with a hair pick. She wore her white air forces but regretted it when she stepped out the house with her keys and lipgloss in her hand.

Aisha wanted to turn back around but Bonnie was blowing the horn, so she just gave Bonnie the finger while running to the car and getting in.

Bonnie pulled off seconds later heading to the founders event.

__________________§_________________
When they got there, they spotted Caroline by a tree instructing a man on how to put up a lantern thing.