⚡️Delirious hate⚡️

Can I hate someone?
        Can it be delirious too?
                The answer is no, but it has to be.
        Why don't I feel bad about killing Elena?
      I should but I don't.
                                   This is complicated.

Aisha woke up and felt something poking her, she snapped her eyes open to see Damon with the knife that can kill her.

" Aisha, how could you end Elena's life?", Damon asked.

Aisha rolled her eyes, " What are you here to kill me? Do it since you bad Damon."

Aisha pressed forward making it slice into her skin just at the tip of the knife.

She was looking at Damon smiling, " You're not going to do it because you like me too much to kill me. I did you a favor, actually all of you."

" What type of favor is that?", Damon exclaimed loudly making K run up the stairs.

" A, is everything alright?", K said sleepily.

" Yeah, go back downstairs.", Aisha said as K hesitated before going downstairs.

" You'll see now get the hell out my house before I burn you alive.", Aisha said before getting up walking around Damon to go in the bathroom but not before taking her towel.

Aisha walked back out to see him still standing there only to snatch the knife out his hand taking it in the bathroom.

Damon just let her because he didn't really care about the knife, he just wanted to know why she did it.

Damon sped off.

Aisha got out the bathroom 20 minutes later brushing her teeth.

She picked out her clothes she was going to wear today, she really didn't feel like dressing up but she had a great feeling he was still alive after thinking in the shower.

She didn't know how though? And she wasn't going to stress herself out about it.

She already had a visit from her mom and grandmother in her dream telling her she just broke nature's rules and created a new alternative universe before the time she's supposed to did it. She was getting stronger in their eyes and they did not like that.

She didn't understand and all they said was that she will in no time and left.

She noticed that they were probably mad at her. But oh well.

Aisha was feeling like dressing up in Y2K fashion so she did.

Aisha put on a bumble gum white crop top with low waist jeans and a bumble gun pink jacket to match. She had pink shades on and open toed pink and white low heels to top it off.

She then put her hair in a side ponytail to the back. It was hard because of how thick her hair was but she managed.

Aisha put on her hoops with her name on it.

She then laid  her edges and did her make-up after.

Aisha got done with her makeup in 30 minutes.

Aisha put the knife into an area where no one will find it or even see it. She loved having magic, it was refreshing.

She grabbed her phone and keys before walking out.

Aisha walked down the stairs and didn't see her sisters nor cousin.

She walked all around the house yelling their names.

She then texted their phones and only K texted back saying they went grocery shopping.

She smiled texting them to get her favorite cereal before heading to the door until she felt something Pierce her neck and her body went limp.