✨10✨

Aisha slept until 2pm, she turnt her phone off so she didn't receive any calls or text until she turned back on her phone.

She didn't feel like getting out of bed at all. She was just laying there thinking about her actions yesterday.

Aisha never acted jealous over more than 1 men and that shit irritated her. She remember what the other Aisha said before.

Aisha got up out of the bed and grabbed the Williams spell book off her drawer.

She started looking through it trying to find the spell, she found the inverse spell.

Aisha said the spell two times watching the other Aisha step out of her body. Aisha hollered in pain.

" Is it suppose to hurt this much?", Aisha said towards the other one who was staring out her in an old dress.

The other one nodded before speaking, " Whenever I jump into and out of your body, it will be painful. But you'll get used to it."

Aisha looked at her outfit, " You need a make over before I talk to you."

The other Aisha looked confused until she saw Aisha walk to her closet looking for an outfit, " Is that the only thing you care about right now? God, for you to be me, you're very judgmental."

Aisha pulled out two outfits: one being a dress and the other one being pants and a cute t- shirt.

Aisha then went to her shoes and pulled out heels and gym shoes that matched with each outfit.

Aisha looked at the other one, " Now pick or I'll pick for you. Just like you changed my hair, I'm changing your clothes. I can't be having you in my head looking like that."

Aisha pushed her into the bathroom telling her to  get in the shower. This was difficult and confusing for Aisha but not for A.W, that's what Aisha decided to change the other Aisha's name to.

A.W. Came out the bathroom all in her naked glory making Aisha cover her eyes, " Listen I know we are each other but don't nobody want to see all that. Here's a towel."

A.W laughed before wrapping the towel around her, " This cloth feels amazing."

Aisha laughed, " Yeah, for now on when I get you out of my body and you need to shower, use that towel."

A.W nodded her head before putting on her clothes. Of course she chooses the pants and shirt combo because she doesn't know how to walk in heels.

Aisha let her get dressed leaving the room to go downstairs in the kitchen pouring herself a bowl of cookie cereal.

She walked back upstairs to see A.W sitting on the bed looking through the spell book.

" Okay, tell me how this work. By the way, your Afro is so big and fluffy, making me want to wear mine right now.", Aisha said after chewing her cereal and sitting next to A.W on the bed.

A.W. Smiled at her, " When I said we are one. I meant that. I am the first."

A.W. Continued, " I had a vision of the future, it was different than the other ones because I always envision the near future not the far future."

Aisha was drinking her milk allowing her to finish telling the story, " I had a vision about Ophelia not being able to reproduce children. I was confused at first until I got pulled into an alternative universe telling me that I'll be reborn again. More powerful. More controlling. And more smarter."

" I couldn't understand until the shadows showed me the same vision I had about your mother not being able to reproduce. After, they showed my face well yours."