⚡️5⚡️

Aisha woke up in sweat. She had a nightmare that the world was being swallowed in a black hole.

She always had weird nightmares but never payed attention to them.

Aisha sisters and cousins were gone to help Caroline with the charity event they had today.

Aisha got out of bed and went into her closet but came back out when her phone ringed and she seen a text from Jonathan telling her he's out of town with his family.

She replied okay and to have a nice trip. She called Stefan back, " What do you want Stef?"

" can you please meet me in the woods? I have to tell you something.", Stefan said.

" Why?", Aisha asks worriedly.

" Look, I know you're probably upset about yesterday still and I sincerely apologize this is only an apology from me, everyone else can apologize some other time. So can you please for me come here so I could tell you what happened between me and Elena.", Stefan says.

" Fine, I'll be on my way and what part of the woods?", Aisha asked picking out clothes she was going to wear.

" near my house.", Stefan said into the phone.

Aisha huffed loudly, " Okay but if something happen to my black ass while coming to you, imma beat your ass living or dead."

Stefan laughed, " Aisha nothing is going to happen to you."

" Alright, you heard what I said. I'm on my way.", Aisha said before hanging up.

She picked out a black thigh-high dress with black opened-toed heels.

She pulled out a diamond necklace.

She still had on the one Elijah gave her.

Every since the dance, She's been texting him non-stop.

Luckily the color matches with anything she put on because it's white and it glows white too.

Aisha smiled before putting a bonnet on and walking in the bathroom to start her routine.

45 minutes later Aisha was done with her routine and was now dressed.

She had to do her hair but was tired of the same hairstyles which is either a low ponytail, flat iron, or high ponytail.

She wanted to try something and she did. She wanted to try the Diana Ross 70s hairstyle because why not?

It took her a long time to do this hairstyle, she almost got it but she had to make it look like something

It took her a long time to do this hairstyle, she almost got it but she had to make it look like something. She liked it.

Actually she loved it because she looked like a 70s movie star.

Aisha then did her makeup and then put on her shawl and grabbed her keys and phone heading out the door to Stefan's house.
________________§__________________