⚡️15⚡️

Aisha stayed with Bonnie for the rest of the morning. She told Bonnie everything and Bonnie forgave her but will never forgive Katherine.

Aisha needed to change out of her clothes so she sped to the Salvatores mansion not bothering to go inside.

Aisha got into her car and went straight to her house.

When Aisha got to her house, she walked in not seeing her sisters or K so she just went upstairs and showered.

Aisha took a nice hot shower, she listened to music to keep her mind off of her mistake.

When Aisha was done with her typical daily routine, she wrapped a towel around her and walked out to pick out clothes she was going to wear today.

Aisha picked out a light blue and brown halter top that tied to the front with a dark brown latex mini-skirt and dark brown latex knee-high heel boots.

Aisha looked in the mirror as she was done and decided she was going to do her hair.

But first she had to text her Kit-Kat back because Katherine wanted to know when she can come see her.

Aisha texted back "idk, when you stop running" and locked her phone.

Aisha plugged the crinkle hair iron up and pulled out all her stuff she use on her hair.

Aisha knew this was going to be long but she didn't have anything to do today really.

_________________§__________________

Damon and Stefan were looking in the trunk of someone else's car getting gasoline from it.

" If they so much as even scratch the paint on my car.", Damon says walking to his car Elena left on the road.

" Why don't you just be grateful sheriff Forbes was able to track down the car after you let them, uh...", Stefan says.

Stefan clicked his tongue as he continued, " You know, steal it form you."

" Remind me to send her some mint-muffins. Do we really need 10 gallons of gas or are you making me just lug this around as punishment?", Damon said walking beside Stefan.

" Well, they ditched your car after it ran out of fuel. We got to fill it up. We got a hungered miles before we get to Willoughby.", Stefan says.

" Yeah, well, I don't remember that name from the list of places that I got in New York.", Damon says.

" Oh, the list. You mean the list they stole from right under your nose after you let your guard down? They'll be there. Sheriff Forbes tracked down the car they stole after yours.", Stefan says leaning against Damon's car.

Damon was filling his car up, " Screw the muffins. I'll get her champagne if Elena is wherever it may be."

" Willoughby, the creamed corn capital of Pennsylvania. They'll be there. Let hope we get to them before they get to the cure.", Stefan said.

" Ooh, silver lining. If Rebekah takes the cure, then she's mortal. And then we can just kill her right then and there.", Damon says smirking.

" Ooh, dark cloud. Elena stays a vampire forever. Look, why don't you just table the revenge fantasies for now and just keep your eye on the prize?Find Katherine, get the cure, get out before you get your neck snapped again.", Stefan says.