Chapter 4

Author's Note

Sang has a bit of a Russian accent even though her first language when she was brought back was was Greek. Sang's outfit below

Enjoy!!

Sang's P.O.V

"Can you all understand me?" I ask the 14 men that are in front of me, no-one replies they just stare at me with shocked faces and I do not know how to snap them out of it so I cleared my throat and that seemed to do the trick. "Who are you people and why were you here" I asked them in a curios tone because it is very rare to meet people in the woods.

Now that am actually standing right in front of them I can see their auras and when I concentrated some more i saw wolves; big ,small and unique wolves and that can only mean one thing.

"OH MY GOD YOU GUYS ARE WERWOLVES THAT IS SO COOL!!" I squeal happily and start jumping in excitement because I had never met werewolves before I have only  read the books my mum gave me. "How do you know we are werewolves cupcake" the blonde boy with long hair and melted chocolate eyes asks in a voice of curiosity and awe I shrug "it's a secret" I tell them while smiling.

Gabriel's P.O.V

The fucking goddess is so gorgeous that it actually hurts my brain I don't even no how to react to what she just said how the fuck did she know we were werewolves we know she isn't one because if she was we would have smelt it and that Russian accent is so cute and it actually fits her.

"You know you still did not answer the question" the goddess said and some of us blushed "i am Sean and these are my brothers and we were just going on a hike" Sean said in a flirty tone and I rolled my eyes; suddenly the goddess frowned and she looked sad and it took everything in me not to hug and comfort her "I do not  like it when people lie it makes me think of my first family" the girl says in a hurt tone that broke my godammn heart. 

"Now, please tell me the real reason you are here before I call my mommy and mum" the girl says in a voice of seriousness that honestly out rules ownen's, suddenly as Sean was about to make up another excuse the ground shook and 2 women emerged from what I think is a portal the first woman had blonde hair with flowers in it she was wearing a long dress made out of flowers that was absolutely fucking stunning and the second woman had black hair and and was wearing a long blueback flowy dress that looked so fucking gorgeous and soft.

"who are you and why are you in my woods?!!"the woman with black hair said in a thunderous tone that made the ground shake "mum please be gentle they seem like good people" the gorgeous girl reasoned. "I'm sorry my moonstar I'll be gentle" the woman replied in a gentle voice "they mean no harm sister they are academy" the woman with the blonde hair said in a voice of relief". "how the fuck do you know that and what are you people" I asked with a voice of suspicion. I am Nyx goddess of night and this is m sister Gaia ancestral mother of earth and this beauty is our daughter sang" Nyx said and by the time she had finished my jaw was on the ground we are in the presence of fucking goddesses this is so cool.

 "Does that mean I have to go now mommy" sang's disappointed voice rang through the air "yes my moonstar, go to Joana and let her dress you in something more appropriate "Nyx the black haired goddess told her. "okay mum" she says back and skips off.

"Please take good care of her she's special" Gaia says we all nod our heads even Owen. we all walk over to wooden chairs and take seats I sigh this girl is going to be trouble.

Raven's P.O.V

After some time the little bird comes out and goes over to mothers, and the outfit she wear was very cute. After I got over shock I realized I was not the only one fawning over kitten's outfit.

Gabriel's P.O.V

When sang came out she was dressed in this cute outfit that consisted of a white blouse with a black ribbon around her neck completed with a black and white checkered skirt, she was wearing stockings underneath the whole outfit was completed with a pair of stylish black lace marry janes. I sigh this girl is going to be fucking trouble.