Chapter 3

Author's Note

Sang is 18 now meaning she has lived in the woods for 3 years but and also Nyx-the goddess of night and Gaea-the goddess of earth or the mother goddess are basically sang's mothers because they raised, loved and gifted her with the powers she has now. This chapter takes place a few hours before sang meets the boys. Everyone in the spirit world and woods speaks Greek and sang speaks the same language too but to anyone else she chooses to speak in Tamil, Japanese, Spanish, and Russian since those are the only other language she speaks. She forget how to speak English when she came back to life.

Enjoy!!

Sang's P.O.V

mmhh I groaned feeling something wet and sticky on my face "okay okay I'm up cisco" I whisper yell to the big wolf currently trying to wake me up with his tog "good morning mother" cisco replies in my mind, curtesy of  the bond we share you see I made cisco from mud and grass thus me becoming his creator/mother though I insist he calls me by sang he does not because the wolf  is stubborn.

"Mother, hurry please Her grace Gaea and Lady Nyx wish to speak to you with a matter of the upmost importance" cisco said in a serious tone I rolled over and ended up falling off of the tall tall tree I was currently sleeping in AAAAHh I screamed but before I could collide with the ground a tree branch from a nearby tree wraps around my waist to stop me from becoming a living pancake.

"Thank you" I  tell the tree slightly embarrassed and walked over to it and kissed it bark as a sign of appreciation the tree just patted my head with its branch and went back to its  natural state. I sigh and sprint over to a nearby waterfall using the water that falls as a sort of shower after I was done one one of the fairies which I named Joanna  flew to me and used her powers to dress me up in a long dark green corset lace dress.

"Thank you so much Joanna the dress is lovely" I gush she squeals happily and kisses me on the cheek and flies off to her nest I jog over to cisco and hop on his back and we take off,  as cisco is running at lightning speed I open a portal to the spirit world where the gods, goddesses and ancestors live.

Good morning my little flower I hear Gaea my mother say as soon as me and cisco get through the portal "Mommy!!" I shout and run up to her and hug her waist since I'm so short "what about me don't I get a hug you hurt me moonstar!!?" "Mum!!" I shout out and run to Nyx my other mother " I'm sorry mum" I tell her apologetically" it's alright moonstar now let's go to the temple we have much to discuss" mum tells me so I sprint and go to the temple to get there before them.

Nyx's P.O.V

I laugh as my little moonstar sprints to the temple with cisco tailing behind her. She's just so innocent and full of life that's its unbelievable sometimes, when we found her 3 years ago laying on the ground I immediately fell in love with her now I consider her my daughter but volto threatens to take her away from me. Volto is Ares' creation; Ares made volto from clay to be the perfect soldier but the beast soon grew power hungry and started to destroy worlds and terrorize the super naturals and humans in the land of the living and now he has set his sights on my beautiful moonstar and I will not have it. I sigh in defeat and follow my sister to the temple "How are we going to tell her my sister?" I ask my sister with a voice full of worry " I'm sure she will understand" my sister replies with a voice of hurt that does noes nothing to diminish my worries.

"Mommy, Mum hurry up!" I hear my daughter's voice and my heart breaks but nevermind I still follow my sister into the temple where I see sang smiling at us I sigh again and sit down on my throne and my sister does the same.

My moonstar sits crisscrossed on the floor and has the most adorable confused expression on her cute face  "so mommy, mum why am I here did something bad happen?" the little girl ask and my chest tightens a little bit this is going to be so hard. "Yes my moonstar unfortunately something bad did happen volto, the bad man I told you about wants to come and take you away from us so you have to go and stay at an academy for your protection" I tell her in a voice of disappointment I know it sound selfish but don't want her to go.

"Why can't I stay here you can protect do you not want me anymore?" the little girl says in a voice of pure hurt and unsheasd tears in her eyes which makes my heart clench. "No my little flower we do want you but we have to stay here and protect the spirit world from him and we can't do that with you here you have to leave and go to the academy" my sister replies her with a look of worry and hurt written all over her face.

"But I can fight with you I'm powerful together we can keep the bad man away!!" she exclaims with a voice dripping with hope whilst simultaneously standing up and coming towards us and sitting in my lap. "Moonstar I know you are strong and powerful but so is volto and he is much more older than you meaning he has more experience we need to make him weak and be able to find a way to kill him before you can return home" I tell her and she just nods in understanding then kisses me on my cheek making my heart swell she is so cute!!.

"I understand mum when will I be going?" she asks "Maybe tomorrow but I'm not to sure  my little flower" my sister tells her. "Okay" my moonstar simply replies playing with my fingers after a little while I hear her soft snores she must have dozed off . I quickly call cisco over and put my moonstar on his back whilst my sister opens a portal to the woods I place a quick kiss on her head before letting cisco walk over to the portal and disappearing.

"I'm going to miss her so much sister" I hear my sisters hurt voice and I can do nothing but nod sadly me too sister, me too.