Chapter 1

Gabriel's P.O.V

"Hurry up Gabriel!'' Luke shouted from across the opposite side of the river  where I was currently standing at because the is no way in fucking hell I am going into the enchanted motherfucking woods you see it might sound all unicorns and rainbows but weird shit happens in those trees like for example one of the academy members, Jake went in there last month and came out saying he saw a creature with the body of a horse , tail of a skunk and the head of a fucking lion that shit ain't normal like what kind of creature is that anyway I am not fucking going.

 "Oh come on don't be a wuss Gabriel" Luke bellowed "no fucking way Luke I am not  going into those woods" I replied "please Gabe okay if you come and explore with me I won't complain about you picking out my clothes for a whole year" Luke shouted hmm a whole year you say "okay I will come but we are only staying for 2 hours okay" I shouted back to him whilst simultaneously crossing the river by using the rocks as stepping stones. Once I reached Luke we both walked side by side and ventured deep into the enchanted woods honestly I don't even know why I let Luke fucking drag me into his so called adventures.

Luke P.O.V

It has been precisely 30minutes since I have had sugar and I am already having withdrawal symptoms I think north was right about me eating sugar every day I think I am going to stop eating sugar, ha-ha!  that's funny we all know I am never giving up sugar no matter how bad  my tummy hurts. 

After I successfully convinced Gabe to come into the enchanted woods with me we started to walk into the denser part of the woods and Gabriel whining every step of the way. 

"When are we fucking getting out of here this place gives me the creeps" Gabriel asked for the umpteenth time like dude you are the one who said we had two hours and it has been 30 minutes. 

"Luke can we go now there is nothing here but weird plants and ins-" suddenly Gabriel stopped mid sentence so I turned around to see he was looking at something and at that moment  the breath was stolen from my lungs, she is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen she has long blonde hair that appears to be changing color's in the sun and is wearing a dark green dress but i can not  really make any details from where we are standing the woman is laying down on the grass and  sleeping and cuddling next to her is this awesome giant wolf with dark fur that has white and blonde highlights and a  diamond with a dot in the middle white symbol on its forehead . 

"Holy fucking shit Luke she is gorgeous" Gabe whisper shouts and I have to agree she is a literal goddess and I somehow feel this pull towards her  and that is saying something because I don't even know her "Gabe I think we need to call the others because I don't think it is safe for a small girl like her to be in the middle of a potentially dangerous forest plus I think she will get us out of trouble with north " I tell Gabe and he just nods appearing to be just as shocked by the girl's appearance as I am and I  am not even blaming him. There something different abut this girl this undeniable attraction and I am sure Gabriel feels it too and I bet all the cupcakes in the world that the rest of my brothers will too

Authors Note

Hope you like the first chapter  thanks for giving my story a shot and please no negative comments.

Stay safe