Chapter 6

Mr. Blackbourne P.O.V

The demon needed to be neutralized or he was going to hurt more people judging by the woman next to him who needed medical attention."Sang! stay put okay?" i heard luke shouted before he came to stand at my side he looked so much older than he was like the fate of the world rested on his shoulders i didn't like it we need to put a stop to this. I quickly mind-linked everybody to divide and surround the beast, attacking from all sides is the best defense in this scenario and from what i can tell this demon is quite powerful we had to get that woman away from him.
"Please stop, you've misunderstood" I heard a soft voice say it took a second for me to realize it was our new guest. What on earth was she doing.
I could only silently watch as she walked, no glided on the ground towards the demon which was looking at her like she was some kind goddess honestly I could not blame him she seemed bolder more graceful than the girl we saw in the forest.
" he's scared for her can't you see" she stated as she got closer to him touching his shoulder and bring him down to the ground so now he was sitting by the woman. " he didn't mean too, he was just arguing which her and it got out of control didn't it darling?" She asked the demon surprisingly he understood her and nodded its head.
Of course how could u be so callous he was a high level fire elf how could I have missed it, a demon can't cry. How peculiar his kind have been extinct for centuries. How is he alive?
Suddenly a bright golden light emerged from Miss. sang and the elf turned into a young man seemingly our age. " please save her she's all I have left" the elf pleaded to Miss sang. " of course" she answered. Again a bright light emerged from her hand and she serif it over the woman's body healing the burn mark instantly with no scars left and lastly she placed a kiss on her forehead. "There kisses always make booboos better" she said jokingly and giggled.

At this point I do not know why I am surprised
by todays events

FIRE ELF(Zach Smith)

Sister( Rachael Smith)

AUTHORS NOTETHANKS FOR WAITING FOR THIS STORY EXPECT REGULAR UPDATES AND DINT BE AFRAID TI LEAVE COMMENTS AND QUESTIONS ABOUT THE BOOK, CHARACTERS AND MORE💖😘

AUTHORS NOTE
THANKS FOR WAITING FOR THIS STORY EXPECT REGULAR UPDATES AND DINT BE AFRAID TI LEAVE COMMENTS AND QUESTIONS ABOUT THE BOOK, CHARACTERS AND MORE💖😘