Chapter 5

Sang's P.O.V

After saying goodbye to my parents me, the strange men and cisco started walking towards the edge of the forest, I could feel the energy  of the forest resonate with uncertainty and worry about
my departure and to anyone else that might sound crazy but I have an unusual connection with the forest and I have no idea why.
We finally got to the edge of the forest within just a few minutes of walking and I found myself reluctant to step over, this would mean I was admitting to myself that I could not help my parents but nevertheless I had to for their safety and mine.
When I stepped over there was a car waiting for us it was a black land cruiser and I could sense that the driver was a fae specifically a forest kind he had green skin but to any human he would have pale skin , he was quite beautiful but his aura told me he didn't really think so.
"You're very beautiful" I told him in my usual soft tone he turned to look at me as I entered the car I could hear growls and turned my head slightly to see the Russian man staring at the driver with pure hatred his eyes growing a bright red as he did so, "t-t-thank you milady" he replied in a  shaky voice I giggled thinking he was just being shy but little did I know 14 men were all silently brewing in their own jealousy.
Cisco got in after me sitting beside me along with the twins and the boy with glasses the rest sat in the rather large car with the man I sensed to be the leader souring in the front seat.
I just realised I didn't know their names, "excuse but I think it would be helpful to match your pretty faces with your names" I said, not noticing the blushes colouring the faces of the men. The twins that were beside me went first introducing themselves as Cory and Brandon I could already tell the differences with Brandon having more sadder eyes if that makes sense but there was also a brewing kind of storm in Cory's eyes that told me he has a string soul the one at the end of the seat introduced himself as Dakota but I could just call him Kota.
After all introductions I was confident I could match faces to names and was about to ask how far the school was when we came to an abrupt stop sending my bed flying into the drivers seat despite my seatbelt intact I got back up and saw that there was a fire demon burning the trees and a girl was on the floor with burn marks probably from the demon.
The men got out but luke told me to stay put telling me I would be hurt but I could something wasn't right about that demon, he wasn't smiling in the chaos that he was making he was crying his tears flowing down creating little balls of fire as they hit the ground.
   He was hurt and I needed to help him.

The heart of the Forest : An Original Ghost Bird Fan Fictionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें