32

Silver woke up, she squinted her eyes, it was bright. Is she dead? She squinted her eyes and took a deep breath. She looked around and saw that she was in the Hospital Wing. Sophie, Leona and Alfred jolted up when they saw her awake. 

"Are you okay!?"

Silver looked down at her body. Her head hurted, and her arm was bandaged. She tried moving it a bit, but she quickly winced. Alfred hit her shoulder. "Don't do that, idiot!" Sophie nudged Alfred. He shut up. Silver ran her fingers through her hair and sighed. "Okay, what happened to me?" Leona rested her hands on the bed. "You gave everyone a scare, Silver. Some 1st year saw you on the floor, with blood POOLING around you! People thought you died! What happened? Was it actually a werewolf?!"

Silver gave Leona a sarcastic grin and nodded. "Tom fucking gave me a detention for cussing him out! And look what happened!" Alfred nodded and leaned back to the wall. "People were whispering about Tom, thinking he did that on purpose, because he supposedly hate you." Sophie gave Alfred a glare. He raised her arms. "What? I've been keeping up with some gossips I guess." Sophie nudged Alfred again. "I'm sure Tom didn't do that on purpose! How could he know anyway?" Silver gasped playfully. "You're defending him instead of me, the victim?" Sophie gaped and shook her head. "No-" Silver laughed. "I was kidding, Soph."

Sophie rolled her eyes. She looked at Silver guiltily. Silver leaned back. "What?" Leona sighed. "We're leaving school in a few hours, Silver, aw, you'll be here, all alone! I wish I can bring you with me, I really-" Silver smiled. "It's fine! I wish I could come with you guys too, but I know you all have to spend your time with your family." Sophie looked at Silver, confused. "Why don't you go home anyway? You're going to be so lonely!"

Silver thought to herself, what should be her excuse? She laughed sadly. "My parents wanted me to come home, but they have a really important business trip, they've owled me for the first time though! Said that they really missed me. Conclusion, I'm fine, and I'll be fine." Alfred chuckled. 

"How could you be this positive after being attacked by a werewolf?" Silver laughed.

Silver walked out of the Wing with her three friends. The matron forbid her to go out, but she assured her that she'll take care and come back immediately. She wanted to bring her friends to the train. Her friends separated from her to get their suitcases and other stuffs.

Everybody looked at her and whispered to each other. A group of girls timidly walked up to her. "Is it true that you were b-bitten by a... we-werewolf?" Silver chuckled. "I wasn't bitten, I was scratched." They looked a bit relieved, what, they expect her to turn into a werewolf right in front of them or something? One of the girls whispered to her friend. "Tom Riddle gave her detention, he almost got her killed!" Silver wanted to laugh, finally Tom's being blamed for something he actually did. He's a fucked up boy.

Suddenly, a figure ran up to her and hugged her. Silver shrieked, she saw who it was. Tom. What the fuck. He let go of her. "I was so worried about you!" Silver wanted to laugh. What is he on? She looked to her left, and saw everyone staring at them. Oh, he was only trying to convince people that he actually cared. Funny. She raised an eyebrow at him. He hugged her again, this time, calmer and longer. She didn't know what to do, she just stood there awkwardly.

"I swear, if something happened to you, I would lose my mind." He said. 

Everybody whispered. Everybody. Silver snorted quietly. Silver pushed him away gently and looked at him funnily. She was having a very hard time containing her laughter. She took a deep breath and contained herself. 

"Well, too bad I'm not going anywhere, Tom."

Silver waved at the moving train, and walked back to the castle. On the way, Tom appeared in front of her, with a blank face. Silver remembered what he did, and laughed. He looked disgusted and angry. Silver clutched her stomach, it hurts because she was laughing so hard. Silver winced and stopped laughing. She touched her injured arm and took a deep breath. Silver looked at Tom.

"Hello there, Tom! Did Druella see your act there? Gosh, I hope she did!" Tom rolled his eyes. "She didn't, but her slaves told her and she acted like a baby in the common room before she fortunately left for the train." Silver nodded and chuckled.

"But you did a fucked up thing, Tom, I could've died, really." She said seriously.

Tom took a deep breath. "You had a wand, didn't you though?" Silver stopped and gaped. "Yeah, I thankfully did, but I almost fucking died!"

He tilted his head boringly at her.

"That's not really my problem, Prennington."

Silver felt tears in her eyes. He made her nearly die! DIE. The tears rolled down her cheeks. "What the fuck Tom." Tom sighed. He got his hands out of his coat pockets and walked up to her. He put his arm around her shoulders carefully and walked with her.

Silver wished she didn't have to come here, she wished she could just be a janitor in the Barrier, Tom is her torture. Silver saw the carriages and glanced at the thestrals. They reminded her how fucked up Tom was, how evil he was, that he killed a girl without any regret and made Silver endure all kinds of trauma and trouble for him.

They got inside the carriage together and sat across from each other. Silver sighed and leaned her head on the side, she then closed her eyes, trying to get at least a minute from seeing the monster in front of her, a minute from her troubles.

A few minutes later, she was shaken awake by Tom. She rubbed her eyes and got out the carriage. Together, they walked to the castle. They got inside the castle, it was pretty empty. She wanted to go to the common room, but Tom pulled her.

"You need to go to the Hospital Wing." She rolled her eyes and let Tom lazily pull her along to the Wing. She sat on the bed and rolled her sleeves up. She let the matron take care of it. Silver looked to her right and saw Tom sitting down beside her. "Why are you still here?" Tom leaned back on his chair. "I'm accompanying you."

Silver let out a fake chuckle. "If you're lonely, you can just say so." The matron came and Tom stayed quiet. "Ah, young love at its finest!" Silver turned to the matron and smiled forcefully. Tom rolled his sleeves and put his elbows on the bed. He rested his head on his hands, watching the matron.

Silver groan in pain, the potion that the matron put was burning a bit. "Ah, it hurts." Tom rolled his eyes. "It'll be over in a few seconds." Silver snapped her head to him. He looked handsome, but Silver knew how ugly he is inside. "I wasn't talking to you." Tom gave Silver a fake, sweet smile and grabbed her hand in his. Silver swatted it away, but he grabbed it again, quite roughly. He still smiled at her. "The pain will subside, darling." The matron smiled at the two. Silver looked disgustedly at Tom.

The matron was done, and she winked before she left them. Tom quickly let go of her hand and leaned back in his chair. Silver looked at her arm. "Rest, honey!" The matron yelled to her. Silver looked at Tom, he was reading a book, she didn't even know how he got it. Silver laid on the bed and pulled the covers. She closed her eyes.