47 (End)

Silver froze and she laughed. "Do you really think I believe you?"

Tom smiled. He examined her from the top of her hair, to the bottom of her shoes. 

"You don't believe I love you, Silver?" Silver shook her head and smiled back at him. 

"You only love yourself."

Her hair was a mess, her lips were busted and bleeding, her teeth red because of the blood, and her eyes, bloodshot. Tom sighed. He got his wand out and started healing her lips. It's now back to its normal state and her teeth are no longer bloody.

"But you love me, don't you?" He asked.

Silver pushed his wand away.

"I don't know how I feel, but even if I do 'love' you, I'll still kill you if I had to."

It doesn't matter how she feels, or how he feels. What matters is that she knows that he had to be gone.

For a better world. 

A better universe.

But this had always been a suicide mission.

Tom has made his horcruxes, and Silver knows that she can't destroy all of them.

If she kills him, his soul will still exist, in his horcruxes, waiting to be released back into the world. But that's the least she can do while she's here, right? Kill him.

Silver took a quick glance at Tom and started to walk away. She knew that if she stayed, she'll fall into his trap over and over again. She'll need time away from Tom, to figure out a way to kill him, find his weaknesses.

Tom called out her name. Silver kept walking.

Why her?

Why does she have to be involved with him?

Why has she fallen for him?

Tom tighten his fists. "I'll kill you right now." 

Silver finally stopped in her tracks, she slowly turned around.

They were quite far away from each other, but she could see very clearly, Tom's wand pointing right at her. He put his free hand in his robe, and when he brought it out, the diadem was with it, in his hand. 

He grinned.

"I'll kill you right now and put my soul inside this diadem."

Silver gulped.

"You have no soul left."

Tom tilted his head.

"You were a fun toy, Silver Prennington. But I'm bored of playing."

Silver slowly shook her head.

"Avada Kedav-"

She got her wand out as fast as lightning, and began firing spells at him. 

Tom deflected all of it like it was nothing. Like she was nothing.

Silver, he's really going to kill you, abort mission.

She groaned in pain as one of Tom's spells hit her on the arm.

No.

Wh-what do you mean no!?

Silver's eyes were focused on Tom's hand. The diadem.

She found it, and Tom took it away from her hands. Left her in the woods, hurt and dirty. She at least must take it back with her, even if she can't stop him from becoming the Voldemort that he had chose to be.