6

What do I do? I can't show him the future! Silver didn't know what to do. Neyda seem to worry a bit too. 

You can, but make it vague.

Silver gulped. "Okay." Tom looked pleased with himself. He expects her to start meditating or something, but instead, the girl spoke up. "I-I've seen your future before." Tom was quite surprised, but he barely show it. "Then tell me about it." Silver looked down, she opened her mouth. But before she could get a word out, Tom leaned in. "If you dare lie to me, I will have your head"

Silver panicked. She had to be calm. Tom looked satisfied seeing her all scared. So Silver took a deep breath. She closed her eyes and opened it. "I can't tell you much about the future but," Tom inched closer, waiting for her to speak up.

Silver thought to herself. I hate this bitch. He's nothing but a monster.

So she said it.

"I know that you are a monster, Tom Riddle."

Tom raised an eyebrow and laughed darkly. "I know. Why don't you get into details, Silver?"

Her first name sounded like an insult coming out of his mouth. She looked up at Tom. She wanted to rip his head off and save the Wizarding World in a matter of seconds, and go home. But she knew he'll beat her. She knew he's powerful.

Silver stayed silent and just stared at him with hate, which made Tom angry. How dare she treat him like scum? Like he was below HER? Tom scowled. "When I tell you to speak up, you better speak up, Prennington!" It was like steam came out of his ear.

Silver gathered up some courage. She doesn't have to be scared of this 16 year old boy. If he tried to hurt her, she can just poof out if she wants to. But for now, she won't. Because she isn't selfish. Because she doesn't just think about herself, unlike the furious boy in front of her.

So she snorted. "You... you turn very ugly, Tom."

That made Tom snap. He grabbed her hair roughly and pulled her to him. Silver winced.

"I'm telling the truth!" Tom pulled her hair even harder. "Don't play with me, you'll regret it. He hissed into her ear.

Silver looked into his eyes. She could see his dark eyes shining red. Crazy motherfucker. Silver muttered it under her breath. Tom's jaw clenched so hardly and he gritted his teeth. He threw her to the ground and stomped on her nose.

Silver screamed. Her nose now looked crooked and blood started to pour out of it. She touched her nose and winced. Her eyes were watering. But if she had to be honest, all this felt comical. She breathed out of her mouth. Silver looked up to Tom. He was shaking with fury.

"This is all for today. Tomorrow, you'll meet me again here."

Silver closed her eyes. "What? You want to spend alone time with me again?" She expected him to hurt her again, but he got calm and smiled menacingly. She got goosebumps looking at his crazy expression.

"Oh darling, we won't be alone. My 'friends' will also be here." Silver looked up at him, confused.

"We'll make sure you behave nicely and learn your place."

With that, Tom left. Silver's whole body shook. Neyda asked if she was okay. Silver said yes. She's determined to succeed in her task. If she failed to make him fall in love with her, she's going to have to find a way to kill him.

She's going to endure another round of torture again tomorrow if she refuse to spill about the future. But she's sure it will be even worse than today. That thought made her feel weak. She got out her wand and tried to fix her nose. She let out a yelp when she muttered the spell. Silver sighed and looked into a mirror. Her nose still looks a bit messed up and it was still bruised, but at least no blood came out of it anymore and her nose isn't as crooked as it was before she fixed it. So she went back to her room and slithered inside her bed.