CHAPTER NINE

BACK TO THE PRESENT

I can't  regain myself and took up when I feel my brother Jim waking me up by waving his hand from my sight.
When he called me I will not answer he seen me that just like I have so many rethinking and looks like problematic then I was peaceful.
He looking at me with her naked eyes, he look at me so painfully.
He sit downed on the ground,he down her one knee to the ground then he place her elbow to her leg while me still peaceful sitting down to the ground and see the far direction.
When I look at her all things have been lightens has get blur.All things around me and sorrounds was get blur.
All of my brothers looking at me while they stand and still look us.

I feel a serious atmosphere...  seriously atmosphere with my brother,between us.He place her hand around my one ear through my hair at the side then I look up at her.
Anything...all things sorrounds was all get blur.All things around on this waterpark sorrounds me was all blur,all the lights,the things that has been lightens around us.
When I'm looking to my brother I see all things sorrounds me was gotting blur.
My brother look at me,he place her hand to my hair into the left side part.
I look at her naked eyes.
My other  brothers was looking at us,their attentions was in me and my brother Jim.

I got some bad feeling throughout my feeling and bad sensation into my heart.

Im just like crying in that,I was just like want to shout and cry because of that feeling.I can't really know  how I feel and what I feel in this time.
All of the things around me that sorrounds me was gotten blur.I can't see clearly,I move many times my hands to my eyes but still blur I don't know why, is it because how I feel about.

I stand from sitting to the ground but my body was not down to the ground.
My brother Jim was also and turned around to the fearswheel Im going.
I putted my hand to the hall of the fearswheel and watch the fearswheel how move it in a circled way.
In those times here in waterpark was so peacefully.There's no people here in waterpark.It was so peaceful for a moment of us.I was just so peaceful and my naked eyes was just like started to cry anytime.My heart has been just like get broke but actually it's not....I only had this feeling to my heart that I was it.

Maybe I fell some regret sensation but I feel some difficult  sensational to my heart that makes me hold my breast.
I was so like....so sad and suffered but I actually I'm not cause its only was just like.

It was just like my hearts are nearly to broke or break into pieces.

Where is Shang Shang now?I feel  worried where is she?I need to find him or else Im being continuedly to being so....paranoid in this case.
My water in my head are started to fall down because of worried.I feel so worried  about Shang Shang,is it anything bad happened on him.
How about this flowers?I want to shot this flowers in far direction but...but....
I give it to special someone...an special girl for me and...its...Shang Shang.
She's the only I like because she's the only one feel me a 'true love' in all part of my life together with him.She's the only told me that I'm not a mad person because the only one I need is love then she give it,she love truly but only in friend zone because she is my bestfriend,my first female bestfriend that I could tell on myself that she's really true friend and real friend.An true bestfriend even for me in that time Im always being an stranger for him but she doesn't me feel me that way.
She colored my life,she change me then she spread happiness in all of my life.
Even I'm sad....she trying always makes me smile then happy then an only second she won.Then I do that to him that way....that I left him alone to the beach that I...where I've going to him or just delivered place.
What a fucking dead I do?and what a craziest thing that I done in those of my life.