CHAPTER FOUR

Kyeong was lying back on his bed while he thinks if Im now okay.

He was look longer against her things on his room.He looks so sad for what happened last yesterday.

He was looks so sad and suffering like me yesterday but Im now okay and feeling better because of my older brothers.
They makes me feel me better and okay, they will so silly together especially when against me.

Im within cause my older brothers makes me happy and feel better.
Yesterday we have a happy and fun bonding.Ooh very,my stomach has so much hurts because of too much laughing because of them.

Hayyy Shang Shang my love,I'm so sorry what can I do to you last yesterday that I left alone along the beach where did I camed in to you.Im likes now crying because of that,when I still remembered that.
He breathed out her breath.
"Shang Shang!"My brother Jin called with my brothers downstairs."Where is Shang Shang?"
"She's in her room."
"Okay.I called him again.."
"Well sure."
"Shang Shang!"He called me again.
"Yes brother."I answered to him while Im in my room fastest moving but doing nothing
Joke I'll just keep good arranging and great to see my things especially into my bed.
"Just get down.Let's go,Your brother's now were already late."
"Let's go or let's wait for Shang Shang?"
"I guess let's wait to him."
"Okay."
"Brothers Im coming."
I'd downstairs like running but actually not cause I only fastest moving to came within with excitement.
"Now you here Shang.Let's go."
"Let's go!Brother's"
"Hmmm."My brothers said.
Then we will go outside together with my brothers.My brother Jim closed the door, his the last who will be through our door.

On her looks his so handsome and charm then cute.He looks so good and great on her looks.I'm sure every woman and girl's look at her will shouting because of their fell they feels from her also to my other brothers.
"Shang Shang."I look at my back with happy face.
"Yes brother?"
"Your so cute."
"Thank You brother."
"You welcome my sister."
"Ooh,"I laugh."your voice has amazing and romantic."We laughed together.
"Shang Shang?"My brother Jim called me.
"Are you now okay?Are you feeling better my cute sister?"
"My handsome brother."
"Ooh,"My brother Taes reaction."But how about me Shang,Jae-Shang my sister."
"Ofcourse you are handsome too my brother."
"Ooh Thank You."
"You welcome my handsome brother."
He laughed but definitely laugh."Thanks my cute sister,"I smiled at him."Ooh see when you smiled you'll comes more beautiful and cute my Shang my little sister."I smiled at him again then he smiled back at me.

We ride on her car,white amazing car,so elegant car.Without roof to the top but when my brother had something top on his car,they automatically outside and appeared the roof of the top on his car.

We ride on his car,Im to the back on his car,
My brother Jim has laughed,his the one who drive his car.My brother Taes and Hope stand near the car at the right side.
"Hey come on.Just ride it to my car."
"Okay Jim."My brother Taes said then he open the right side of the door so he automatically sit beside of my brother Jim.

Me with my five brothers has on the back. Im to the side left at the back of the car,My seatmate on his car is my brother Jin,Yoon, Nam,Jk and my brother Hope.
We laugh together and fun,we wave our hands through the air.
"All now has ready?"
"Yes."We said all.
"Okay let's go."
Her car now moved but we still wave our hands through the air.
We so good and so fun while Im with my brothers car within my seven brothers.

"It's so fun!"I shouted.Im so happy this day, today the reason why it is because of my older brothers.

When I shouted my brother Jim look at her car front mirror then he smiled like laughing.

Well,so fun we're so happy both of all to the car by feels the fresh air.

We have so many places had been passed in a few minutes passed.