CHAPTER SIX

So she do again what she did before where she stand again.

Kyeong was so paranoid because of me,thinking of me cause he really really concerned to me.

Her faced was obviously just worried on me,what is it happened now to me.

"Ooh my sister,I really never felt this feeling before after several years.Right bro's?"
"Right." They agreed with a happy face,they fronted their hands horizontally on them with a cross fingers.
Well,they so happily fronted on us just like we in the party and drink some wine or something like drinks,juice just like we celebrate something while my brother Hope wrap my body by his arms and body.I really felt her warm body.

I'd never felt this case,before,the last day I felt and feel this way was it was my birthday.I guess and told to myself that this day or happened was really beautiful and amazing,I really like it and love it.And this way and happened was it just like our bonding.

I really feels my happiness in this day, in this way.My heart was flattered then touched cause of my happiness that I really feel it this time,today.
Just like were in our house then we watered us using a hoses that for plants like we do before in pass few years or months.

That memories was so memorable, beautiful and great part of my life that I cared everyday and that also we can't forget or just forgotten memory through my brothers and other my siblings.

"I love you Shang Shang.''My all brothers said.
" I love you too..."I've said. "Aaahhh... Shang its only I love you too?" He react and said that in sad tone voice and eyes."more my brothers. "
"Aahhh," he rub the.  back of her head."sorry Shang cause I entered in what say.I cannot let you finished your saying."My brother said that in begging voice tone then shy so he rub the back of her head again shyly.
"Well,it's okay brother."I smiled say so he smiled back at me.
" Thank You Shang Shang."He said that just like his in love.
I smiled at him to say just like I say ''welcome my brother."
He smiled at me first then he hold my left cheek.I hold also my brother's right cheek.
"Stop that cheesy moment please." He said like his so deadmanable.
"Ooh what is the meaning of that?" My one brother reacts.

They will shock and curious what happened and what the next move we do.
They had own imagination and thinking what is the answer of the large question mark on their brain.
They thinking all about that but the one thing they do not know does hidden in this case.I know they know the answer but they will not sure about that so Im sure they only suspectedly anything and the one thing they know was they only doesn't believed.
"What we do?"
"What happened?"
"Yeah What happened?"
We smiled while we fronted on them,then we both laughed on their OA reactions.

"LET'S NOW REVEAL WHAT THEY DOESN'T WAS HIDDEN?"
"HMM."
My other brothers rub the side of their head by their fingers.They so curious.
"Hmmmp."
My other  brothers stop rubbing their fingers on the side of their head and stop thinking what we do about it then they laughed all except to my brother that has busy on her laptop.
"Hmmmp."
My one brother laughed."We can know what is it."He rub her finger on the side of his head while he laughed with curiosity."pinching and holding your both cheeks.''
"Yeah." We both said of my brother while we holding both our cheeks.
My brother laughed with curiosity because he still rub his finger on his side head.
"Hey happened on that?"He entered and asking what is it happened already.
We look at her while we both holding our cheeks,our cheeks of my one brother was so big and fat so my brother Jim laughed and back her attention through his laptop.

He stop her car again cause he want to rest about his driving it currently his not even tired.I think to use only his very caring....laptop in his life,best ever on his life cause that laptop makes him happy and aware sometimes but maybe sometimes cause its always I guess but he only used that laptop sometimes,if he only needs to her worked and aware himself.
"Its so fun to travel and riding on this car."My brother Jim he said while he drived but we all raised our hands through the air and we both all happy and shouts a word.