CHAPTER EIGHT

While me I'm at my house so smiley so my brother told me that he was in sofa.I can't obviously him because I felt think that time is my happiest day,my brother told me that were in sofa your so cute and beautiful Shang Shang.He laughed over me then I bitly nodded so I was shock that they will completely have in sofa were doing something or anything that they will in.My eyes widened so they will laughed over me but I'm not mad cause my heart was so flattered in that time it is because of Michael.

My one brother goes on me when I am the fronted of our stairs. They he said ooh my sister looks so happy so I laughed shyly while I hold my mouth but my brothers almost laugh too much because of my one brother said.

My brother called  me in acted I'm going upstairs.So I look at them through the sofa,it's just like had a bit shock in my face expression.
He told me that I was so cute again and beautiful but charm and he ask me why I am so looks like happy in that day.My mouth cummed first and I said its nothing.My brothers thinks something and then they said to me okay.Just go upstairs they scenared it then they laugh but I only smiled while I fronted the wall through down of upstairs.I'm now walking upstairs then I goes in my room and lying my body in my room then imagined something and then daydreaming to someone or anything that something.

I put up my pillow then I fronted to my face then I hug my cute pink pillow while I smiled but my mouth cummed.I was so happy while I'm tidy up in my bed,hugging my pillow because of happiness I felt it in that day.

My cheeks get blush and my heart are flattered......so flattered.My cheeks are get pink or red,it coloreds and it's getting hot and warm so Is stop smiled and daydreaming something then I hold my both cheeks while my eyes widened then I smiled again, lying my head into my bed through the pillow where did I putted my elbow.

I was so happy and smiled into my bed,and my head was lying, my neck up then my head lie down while looking the down part of my wall.

My smiles was so like different and definitely  smile in that time.

Michael was so happy while he fronted through her face the pillow sofa then hug it with a heart.His blushing over it and her both cheeks was so warmed too.

Her mom watching her at the uppered part of their house where did can see down part that has the sofa and the other things had while his daydreaming and imagined something.

He imagined the pillow sofa as an girl, her girl so he kiss it that pillow sofa.

Her mom laughed over it Michael's acted in that day.
MICHAEL looks like something that will he jumped up the pillow sofa while he lying down to their sofa then catch it again that pink pillow sofa.
He smiled at happy while he do that, he emotional in  fast few minutes and that emotional things changed by happiness.

While me was still lying in my bed and daydreaming something on it .
I  fronted my pillow into my face the  zoom out and in through my face though I'm still daydreaming for something happened about this.Well,
Michael has he had something tell me in that time to makes me emotional but he change it to happiness that I felt well its so difficult and definitely but maybe I've told it to myself that his been on it.

Through the days Im with Michael I was so happy  but I have something felt in myself that bad sensations then feels worries in the passed few days but maybe it wasn't good on me but I felt that Michael have something he doesn't tell me and his being starting to dishonest but maybe on it but I think it wasn't its only my believe but maybe,maybe true or not and maybe right and maybe wrong.

Well, for so good suspiciously I want to know that or just investigate that about Michael but his so sweet but in that sweetness he can seem it on me,he have a secret that he wasn't reveal on me.Im not a jealousy girl but I was so obviously that he moved in last few days was so weird and he told me something that makes me cry,
make me touched by his words.
Is he something doesn't tell me or I doesn't know about her?Is he had a secret wasn't reveal or told to me before? Or the big question is...is he have another girl or another girl just he flirt and another girl he love?
That's the questions that I wasn't answer before but when I see and goes to the park that have so many blossoms trees.I see Michael and the other girl hugged each other and Michael kiss her forehead that's the time Michael makes me worst and my heart was broke.