Chapter 11: Midnight Plan

Dream was stunned by the sudden visit of his friends. Did they come as a surprise? Dream not knowing what to do just let them inside to shelter from the cold breezy air outside. 

"What are you guys doing here? And all of a sudden too?!" Dream asked both of them with shock showing on his face. 

"It was his idea!!" both of them said at the same time. Staring at each other they tried to explain to Dream that it was Sapnaps idea, wait no, it was Karls idea. Hold up- either way. They argued within each other leaving Dream to watch it all from a distance. As soon as they stopped arguing they just stared at a dazed Dream. 

"Hellooooo earth to Dream." Sapnap was now saying while waving a hand over Dream's face. "Anyone home??" Karl was jokingly mocking Sapnap now as well as Dream. 

Dream snapped out of it and saw Sapnap and Karl mocking him. He chuckled and asked the boys to make themselves at home. Dream told them that he was going to wake up George who was upstairs. Dream slowly made his way upstairs as the boys were looking for games to play on Dreams console. As Dream got into the room he saw a sleepy George sitting up slowly looking at Dream. Dream smiled warmly walking towards a pouting George. 

"Wake up George. We have gues-" 

Before Dream could finish he had been pulled onto the warm bed. George was fed up that Dream didn't cuddle him. He wasn't gonna let him off the hook so he got on top of him and laid down. Almost like a koala bear would hug a tree branch. George wanted to cuddle and Dream didn't give them to him so he decided to force him into a cuddling. 

"G-George get off...there guests in the house." 

Dream was struggling to form words due to George getting comfortable on top of him. 

"Noooo...you're gonna cuddle me until I say so." A string of sleepy silk covering George's words. Dream thought it was cute but just the thought of Sapnap and Karl in the living room made his mind race. 

"C'mon Gogy let's go meet Sapnap and Karl. Yeah?" 

"Sapnap? Karl?" sleepily George was asking Dream. Looking at him with half lidded eyes. Dream could stare at those pretty honey glazed eyes for eons but right now they had guests; he had to control himself to not out their relationship. 

"Yeah, Sapnap and Karl are here. Wanna go see them?" 

Dream said in a cooing and silky smooth voice directed towards a sleepy Gogy. As soon as George had made sure Dream wasn't lying he hopped off of Dream and dashed out the room. George with determination to finally see who was taller. To finally show he was taller to the fans and to his friends. Dream however was dumbfounded, still laying on the bed. He was a little hurt but that all ended as he heard yelling as George ran down the stairs. 

"SAPNAP!!!" 

"GEORGE?!?" 

"I SWEAR TO GOD I"M TALLER THAN YOU!!" 

Karl was struck dumb as he saw George dash downn the stairs and screaming at Sapnap. He then also saw Dream following behind him laughing and wheezing at the childish behavior the others were portraying.  Karl and Dream were now watching as George and Sapnap measured their heights. 

Sapnap screaming a victory screech as they all found out George was the shortest out of the 4 of them. George went to Dream for some slight comfort but immediately turned away for 2 reasons. The first being they haven't told their friends that Dream and George were dating. The second being that he was going to be feeling more terrible because Dream was taller than him AND Sapnap.