Chapter 6: Fears and Nightmares

(TW? Idk but yeah)

Georges POV: 

As I was opening the door to see if it was one of the boys. My stomach dropped and cold sweat rushed through my body as I heard his voice. 

“Long time no see Gogy~” I wanted to slam the door in his face...but I couldn’t..I couldn’t move. I was paralyzed by fear. He leaned into my ear and whispered “So is this the person you chose after me? Oh Georgie~ Should I teach you a lesson once again~?” He said in a cooing voice and proceeded to lick my ear. I got shivers down my spine. As I thought that it couldn’t get worse another nightmare walked straight through the door heading towards Dream. 

“DREAAAAAAM~~” I heard the other person scream with a bitter sweet voice. It was Fundy. I pushed him away and started dashing to Dream but before I could he grabbed me by my hair. I fell to the floor from my head being pulled back.

‘Not again, Not again, Please Not again!!!’ I scream in my mind as the traumatizing memories come back. 

“DREAM!!” I scream while holding the man's hands that were firmly grasping my hair. 

“Oh...are you calling out to your little boyfriend over there now..” 

“LET GO OF HIM!!!” Dream was saying while trying to pull Fundy off of him. “Heeeey~~ Forget about him and play with me~” I could hear Fundy say from the living room...was he drunk..? 

No Particular POV:

“Hey big man..you’re named Dream right? Heh do you know who I am? He probably told you about me didn’t he..No wonder he left me..” The man started laughing at the mess he was holding. A trembling George that was on his knees. George's cheeks were stained with tears which made Dream furious. 

Dream with a smirk finally replied the man. “Yeah, I do know you. You where the BITCH that fucked up George aren’t you?” Dream and the man made eye contact. Dreams eyes filled with anger and voice with venom said

 “Ninja ain’t it right..?” 

As soon as the man heard his name he pulled George up from his knees causing George to whimper from the pain. 

“Heh..yeah that’s my name alright. And this right here is mine as well..” he pulled Dream's hoodie that GEorge was wearing off his shoulder and started kissing his neck while looking at a furious Dream. As he finished creating a hickey on George's pale neck he tossed George to the side. George hit the wall causing him to gasp for air as he slid to the floor. Dream wasn’t taking it so well. Seeing his beloved boyfriend treated like shit right in front of him. 

“Damn his skin is soft as ever.” as Dream heard those words leave Ninja's mouth he snapped..he pushed Fundy off of him and ran towards Ninja. If you stared at Dream's eyes you could see rage and bloodlust. He had the intention to kill Ninja right then and there.
He punched Ninja in the jaw knocking him onto the floor. Ninja with a grunt held his jaw as he tried to get up. He failed as he felt Dream hold him upwards so they could be face to face. Ninja could feel Dreams intent to kill. He could feel his bloodlust but instead of feeling fear he laughed. As he was laughing that made Dream more pissed off he punched Ninja in his cheek and proceeded to do it over and over again until he felt like stopping. He stopped halfway as he felt someone tap on him. He ignored it but the person behind him pulled him off of Ninja. Ninja took the opportunity Fundy gave him to pay back what Dream had done to him. He punched Dream. The first couple of punches he couldn’t get because Dream was blocking his face with his arms..but that all changed when Fundy grabbed Dreams hands. Now Ninja could properly hit him in the face. 

As this was happening George was regaining his breath. He slowly got up and grabbed his phone. He called Wilbur and asked him to call the police. George didn’t explain what was going on but he told Wilbur to hurry. George heard Wilbur hang up immediately hoping that he was calling the police. As he let the phone down he saw Dream being beaten up. He saw Fundy and Ninja ganging up on him. He felt fear..he felt paralyzed from the fear. He ended up making up his mind. 

He inhaled and exhaled to calm himself. He told himself one word and that word kept going through his head. Ringing his ears and making it his top priority. ‘Protect’ as he kept telling himself that word he got up on his feet and tackled Fundy pulling him away from the two other men. 

“DREAM HURRY!” George screamed as he tried to hold Fundy down. He tried his hardest to gain enough time for Dream to push Ninja off of himself. George succeeded in gaining enough time for Dream to push Ninja off. 

Dream pushed ninja off and held him down so he won’t be able to move. 

He had two possible options. To 1 hold Ninja down or 2 knock him unconscious. At this point he chose the easiest. With a swift move he gathered all his strength in this punch and aimed directly to his head. He felt as the person under him went unconscious. As soon as Dream made sure Ninja was unconscious he rushed over to help George. 

George was having a wrestling match with Fundy on the floor. They were pulling clothes and limbs. As soon as Dream got to George he heard sirens and Wilbur's voice screaming something.

Dream managed to pull George away from Fundy. Fundy tried to escape from the backyard but Dream grabbed his wrist and dragged him outside where the police cars were. They already got a knocked out Ninja in the police car and they just needed a drunk Fundy. As Dream gave Drunk Fundy to the policemen he saw George next to a worried Wilbur. 

Dreams POV: 

I dashed to George and Wilbur. Wilbur was asking George questions. I didn’t care about Wilbur right now. I grabbed George and embraced him in a tight hug. George was shaking like a leaf. The Ninja dude that George feared the most appeared at the front door today. The same person who made George do awful things in the past when they were lovers. I didn’t want him to feel and carry that trauma with him alone. I wanted to share it with him. To make him understand that everything was all right and that he was just a Nightmare and that now he’s living in a beautiful Dream. 

“George everything is okay. The Nightmare has finished and you are now in a Dream. A beautiful one with everything that you’ve always wanted.” I say to him while hugging him. He seems to calm down because he has stopped shaking now. As soon as I break the hug a little an officer taps on my shoulder and asks us to tell him everything that has happened tonight. 

As we finished talking to the officer Tommy and Tubbo came out of nowhere and started bombarding us with questions. We headed inside as soon as the police left we headed inside and Wilbur explained everything to the boys. They had so much expressions on their faces and Tommy in between the story telling he would give comments such ass “WHAT THE FUCK” or “What is wrong with those people” when they finished talking about the events. I looked down to see George cuddling up next to me. I cuddle him and we both eventually fall asleep listening to each other's heart beats. Not caring about anything in the moment.

------------------------------------------------
- Jesus My BACK after writing this much
- I decided to change the title cuz Ik DAMN well this story ain't fluff no more (sorry to all the people who came her for fluff)
Either way hope you enjoyed.
- Hope you have good day or night or evening to everyone to either the ladies, gentelmen or the theys. I love you guys. ↖(^ω^)↗