Chapter 13: Lustful Christmas

“...ake up! Wake up!”

George was hovering over Dream. He’s been trying to wake him up over the last hour. 

Dream slowly opened his eyes. Immediately closing them, wincing from the bright sun shining through the blinds. A loud groan left his mouth as he turned to the other side. George layered on the other side staring at the pearly white ceiling. 

“Agh- c’mon Dream~” 

He was getting annoyed and tired of Dreams childish behavior. He slipped into deep thought, closing his eyes searching his mind for ideas on how to wake Dream up. He eventually had nothing in mind, he got up and sat on the floor. The comfortable silence was soon interrupted. 

George felt something hit his back, creating a light thud and following it was a giggle. He turned around to meet another pair of green eyes that weren’t Dreams. The light green eyes where accompanied by a eat shitting grin plastered on his face. Karl was on the doorway holding a second pillow, he was also wearing Sapnaps merch hoodie. 

“Why’d you’d throw that!” 

George was a little pissed but nonetheless Karl just grinned at him and raised an eyebrow. Then it hit him. Not only did the plan they had thought of last night came back to him but so did the fucking pillow Karl had. That was the last straw for George. 

“Get your ass over here!” 

Giggles could be heard downstairs as George and Karl ran around the living room. As this was happening Sapnap had gotten up and started walking downstairs. He stopped mid way as he heard a yawn. He turned his head and saw Dream standing atop of the stairs, scratching his chest, messy dirty blond hair and sleepy dark green eyes. 

“Good Morning” 

“Morning” 

Another yawn escaped his lips as he walked past Sapnap. He entered the restroom and started his daily morning. 

---

Dream was sitting on the couch. George and Karl spread about on the floor. Subpoena was in the kitchen making some coffee for himself as the rest watched a random movie. 

“Sapnap~ Can you make me one as well?” 

“No, come make it yourself” 

Karl whined as he got up from the comfortable carpet floor heading towards the kitchen. George was still laying on the Teddy Bear as he saw Karl getting up. 

“Where do you guys want to go in a while? I’m bored in this house and I don’t want to open the gifts yet.” 

George had a tendency to whine when he was bored out of his mind. 

“Well...where do you want to go?”

“Is there any place open right now? It is Christmas after all.” 

Dream looked at George as he got a question thrown back at him. It made him chuckle a little but didn’t put much thought into it. 

“Sapnap do you have any ideas?” 

“No. You Karl?” 

Karl turned around looking at Sapnap with a ‘Why did you drag me into this’ look. Making Sapnap chuckle into his coffee as he saw his boyfriend's face. 

“Well I don’t know how about we just go around the city for fun?” 

It almost seemed to be a dumb idea of his since no one responded. The silence that settled as soon as Karl responded made him overthink things. He was about to take back his idea and call it a joke until George spoke.