Chapter 10: Unwanted Guests

Dreams POV: 

I followed George up the stairs after giving food to the new cat and Patches. When I got to the room I saw George laying down on the bed. I assumed he didn’t sleep a lot yesterday so he must’ve been sleepy; I plopped down next to him and cuddled him. As I was just about to fall asleep I felt George start to squirm around under me. I didn’t mind it at first until he kept doing so. As he kept squirming it felt a lot hotter than before.

George seemed to be having either a nightmare or a dream because he kept moving. I immediately noticed the pressure in my pants. I felt so embarrassed of the fact I had a hard on just by cuddling. As I thought it couldn’t get worse George kept pushing up against it, I tried my hardest not to let out a sound but it was a failure. I was breathing heavy from the friction happening, I groaned softly as it was getting harder to breathe. As soon as George stopped again I let go of him and dashed out of the room immediately. 

“Fuck-” I was out of breath and still had a hard on by the time I reached the bathroom across the hall. At first I was hesitant to touch myself due to the fact that George was not that far away from where I was. 

“Fuck it..” as I said those words I put my hand in my sweatpants and slowly stroking at first. I was breathing heavy at this point..I needed more. As I was fantasizing what George would look in some sexy outfit my hand moved faster. I was chasing my climax as I kept jerking myself off. I groaned as I came into the counter of the bathroom as soon as I was about to clean myself up and the bathroom I heard a slight knock on the door. I panicked and cleaned up fast before opening the door. Outside the door was a sleepy George holding the new cat in his arms. As I saw him my face went a bright red. ‘DID HE HEAR ME?!!’ ‘WAS I TOO LOUD?!?!’ ‘YOU DUMBASS?!?’ 

I was mentally beating myself up until George grabbed my arm and dragged me to the bedroom. 

Georges POV: 

I was still searching for the warmth that was engulfing me until the warmth completely turned to an empty coldness. The warmth I needed was gone. As I was searching for it in my dream I opened my eyes. Still half asleep I looked over my shoulder to see an empty bed. I grogley got up from the bed to look for the warmth I needed. As I was tumbling out of the bedroom I saw the new cat waiting by the bathroom door. I walked up to the cat and picked him up. As I was about to go down the stairs to look for Dream I heard a groan come from the room. Still half asleep I didn’t think much of it and decided to knock on the door to check if Dream was there. To my surprise I heard some movement in the room and then immediately after the door opened with an out of breath Dream there. As I was looking at him sleepy he seemed to turn into a red shade. I didn’t care at this point of what he was doing in there. I just wanted to cuddle and sleep. Dream seemed to be frozen in place so I just grabbed him by the sleeve and dragged him to the bedroom. 

*No Particular POV* 

As George dragged a crimson colored Dream to the bedroom, Dreams thoughts flooded his head of what was happening. As soon as George got in the room he was the first to lay down then went ahead and dragged Dream into the bed as well. Dream still shocked didn’t know what to think of this movement. As Dream was about to make a decision he would most likely regret after George hugged him and made sure to cling tightly onto him. Dream still sensitive from before was trying to pry George off of him as he felt his erection growing by the passing minute. George, being fed up from Dreams stubbornness decided to take things into his own hands. 

He got up and sat on Dreams lap not knowing of the erection and pinning Dream down. 

Dreams POV: 

George got up all of a sudden and pushed me to my back just to sit himself on my lap. I was still dazed when he sat on my lap that I didn’t notice my erection growing behind his ass. I was about to push George off when he pinned my hands down. 

“If you don’t cuddle with me right now I’m going to make you stay in the state you’re in right now.” As George said those words I felt him move his hips slightly causing friction. I immediately realized what was happening and completely went silent out of embarrassment. 

“You thought I didn’t feel this big thing poking my thigh?” I could hear the smirk he had on his face as he said that. It felt like my whole body was on fire. All of a sudden I feel movement again and I groan into my hoodie. 

“Let’s cuddle first and then I’ll let you take care of that I promise.” George told me as he lifted my arm away from my face.

‘God Damn let me fuck you already..’ I thought to myself as he got off of my lap. As George lay on my arm thoughts flooded my mind. Thought of holding him, towering over him, making him scream and shake out of pleasure… “Dream~” I snapped out of the thoughts and looked at the one calling my name. 

“Cuddle me if you really want to touch yourself you perv.” 

I had no other choice but to cuddle next to my boyfriend. Everything felt so tight and hot as time went by. I tried to distract myself with some type of idea for a new video. Anything at this point to pass the time. He needed a distraction to forget the feeling in his sweats. 

--

Dream was already at his breaking point. He couldn't handle it anymore. It felt like ages until he heard a soft snore come from his small boyfriend. The sound was like heaven to his ears, it accumulated the fact that he could now jerk off since he completed the task of his small needy boyfriend. He got up quietly and dashed out of the room. This time he went to the downstairs bathroom to make sure not to bother his sleeping boyfriend.

Once he had closed the door of the bathroom he slowly took his hard length into his hand. He groaned at how sensitive he had become from not touching himself for so long. As he was jerking off slowly he thought of all the things he could've done to George right then and there. Too bad he had to hold back- no. He needed his boyfriend to also be alright with doing this type of things with him, but that didn't stop Dream from fantasizing about him during his session. 

Dream finished after fantasizing of a George that would give his all to him and only him. He made sure to clean up before he left. Just as he was about to go up stairs for the second time he heard knocking on the door. Already exhausted Dream decided to take his sweet ass time to go open the door. As he managed to open the door a pair of black stained eyes were met with his emerald eyes. Silence fell upon them as they tried to recollect their thoughts.

"SAPNAP?!?"

"DREAM" 

"Don't forget about Karl.." 
----------------------------------------------
*And scene (any criticism for the smut please tell me) my first time writing it so yeah
**Possible smut in the upcoming chapters?